Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   General Motorcycle Discussion (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/general-motorcycle-discussion-66/)
-   -   this ever happen to you? (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/general-motorcycle-discussion-66/ever-happen-you-6018/)

FuryofGreen 08-22-2006 09:23 AM

RE: this ever happen to you?

i really like the look of the cap. evil i was also thinking of going all green like the 6rr lower fairing. did you shop for a price on the lower fairing by any chance? i wanna lose the black and get more green. i really do have some psycho chicks i know coming by here. the other night i didnt answer my door and this chick smacked my bike to set off my alarm so i would come out. out of control.

evil636 08-22-2006 10:08 AM

if that were my bike, that broad would be dead. the only time my bike gets slapped like that is when big rigs utilizing the muzzy :D

as far as the rr lowers, im checking e bay daily. bike bandit is asking 194.00 a side. as soon as i go to rock and roll ill know more on a price and a time to get them painted to match. after the 2000.00 quote i got for getting my plastics done flat black it might be cheaper and guaranteed to match to go with the oem rr lowers. ill know more in a few weeks. im not in a rush but want to get it.

FuryofGreen 08-22-2006 10:19 AM

mo green mo better [sm=icon_rock.gif]

evil636 08-22-2006 10:46 AM

what other parts do you need ? a rear cowel ? i got a link for that on e bay for like 78 or 70 bucks. ill let you know when i find the lowers cheap. not to sound like a cheap ass but i gots tons of money into my bike as it is. saving is not a bad call. lol :D

FuryofGreen 08-22-2006 07:29 PM

i got the rear cowl from kawi already, i saw your link too late. i just need the lower fairing, it will look like a 6rr. its gonna be nice. im never gonne be done, i want a damper, that gas cap, the brake lines, and i was toying with chroming everything like the frame and the wheels but im not sure i wanna go the bling bling route. and i think the chrome is harder to keep clean, i ride so much my bike never stays clean. what do you think about chrome, sending the rims off to one of those exchange places etc?

evil636 08-22-2006 08:49 PM

chromes easier to clean and keep clean as compared to plishing. most if not all of those chrome exchange places are close to me. look for the one thats buy now or make offer and offer them 400.00 imo 6 or 700 bucks is not worth the money to get chrome wheels. im not a fan of chrome though, never was. i like to look at it but i wouldnt own to much of it. if the roads your on have alot of salt then no sence in getting chrome, the salts will eat it, youll have to go polished.

Notstock 08-22-2006 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: evil636

if that were my bike, that broad would be dead. the only time my bike gets slapped like that is when big rigs utilizing the muzzy :D

as far as the rr lowers, im checking e bay daily. bike bandit is asking 194.00 a side. as soon as i go to rock and roll ill know more on a price and a time to get them painted to match. after the 2000.00 quote i got for getting my plastics done flat black it might be cheaper and guaranteed to match to go with the oem rr lowers. ill know more in a few weeks. im not in a rush but want to get it.
Dam for 2k you may want to consider race glass or street glass if you want to keep the lights.

evil636 08-23-2006 12:40 AM

still got to get it painted though.

Notstock 08-23-2006 12:42 AM

but it would be glass :)

evil636 08-23-2006 01:53 AM

ok ill buy glass and get it painted, the cost would be about the same to get a opp cf body. id take a set of shark skins :D