Gear Section Have some questions about the best safety gear for you? Ask it here!

Ladies Icon Bombshell boots

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default Ladies Icon Bombshell boots

Just curious.........would any of you ladies that ride.....wear these boots for riding? I really like the look of them, but I dunno...

Old 09-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Ladies Icon Bombshell boots

Looks like bling bling to me, but they do look cool and I am sure there better then tennis shoes.

Old 09-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

I personally love them (but that is the girly side of me!!) - but how good is it to have a heel like that - the boots I use now for riding don't have a heel like that.

But yes they would be better than tennis shoes!

Old 09-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

i dont know about that heel man, get all wedged in your foot pegs and stuff. i do like the look of them tho.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Looks more like a wedge than a stiletto....(OMG! did I just say that! Agh! I am soooooo Gay). Still It might be kinda hard to ride in, that is unless your riding pillion, but I can imagine the difficulties of getting a toe under the shifter with that heel.

Old 09-22-2006, 04:49 PM
1st Gear Member

I think that you would have to get gear that looks like "Cat womans" outfit. You may run into problems w/ balance. Ever wear a pair of chunky or heel shoes and your foot goes sideways like a dumbass? I have. LOL. thats a big heel.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:54 AM
1st Gear Member

you should get them and takes pics of you wearing them...then put them in the closet until next year

Old 10-04-2006, 08:05 AM
1st Gear Member

I have those boots in my store...I preordered them for a few lady riders. These girls don't just ride most them race and they really like them. I had one customer who is vertically challenged really dig them. Either way they definitely get a reaction out of just about everyone. Some think they are hot while others not. I like the way they look personally and they are not terribly uncomfortable. Personally I like the women's superduty best it is the most comfortable womans boot on the market in my opinion.

Old 10-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hmm, your feet must be comfy, the feet must move on the pegs at all times on corners to suit your style. Straight line may be different. I would still recommend a low heel. Balance is key,

Old 10-04-2006, 08:35 AM
1st Gear Member

I am sorry I did not mean to imply they race in the boots just that they do race and have a lot of experience with many types of gear. The bombshell boot would never be good for racing straight line or not. Good for a fun and sexy night kinda boot. Did not mean to mislead--my bad.

Quick Reply: Ladies Icon Bombshell boots