Bike of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to Bike of the month nominations and voting!

January Nominations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: January Nominations!!!

Okay - I'll second Oshow and Srobak (if I can do both)

Old 12-17-2005, 12:03 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

i'll 2nd or 3rd oshow...haha =P

Old 12-17-2005, 10:20 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm afraid that this time I am going to have to decline. Some choice comments in the past by a moderator and a newbie have left a bad taste in my mouth about the situation, and has really let those people's true colors shine through.

I wouldn't want to get anyone bent out of shape again with a "phantom bike".

I find it amazing how petty people can be sometimes.

And for record - no Shon - none of this is directed towards you. The people who made the comments which were out of line know who they are, and so do I. I hope this makes them feel very good about themselves.

Old 12-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

this brings up an interesting point. what does the forum as a whole think about srobak's situation? while he does not have it now, he did, and he is a valued member of this forum...without this turning into a war of sorts, i would like to know what everyone thinks about this situation?

what if we did allow srobak in, and made a note that he no longer has the bike? at one of my other forums, we have a guy running for roty who won rotm, but then came into financial issues and sold the car, but since he was rotm, i am allowing him to run, but we made sure that people know that he doesnt have the car anymore, and basically, we are letting people decide with their votes..

but anyways, lets hear it...

Old 12-17-2005, 09:51 PM
1st Gear Member

I nominated him for a reason i say let him in!! Hell he'll even be running against me and I dont care it's all about fun and friends here for me if we start taking it too seriously around here we wont be able to have as much fun!!!

Old 12-17-2005, 10:18 PM

Did i miss somthing?[8D]

Old 12-17-2005, 10:25 PM
1st Gear Member

I dont know. i even went back through the last couple months nomination and voting threads and couldnt find what they were talking about.

Old 12-17-2005, 10:30 PM

did you check at home or while you were at work!!!!! LOL Didnt you just get to work at 3? LOL

Old 12-17-2005, 11:45 PM
1st Gear Member

while i'm at work of course!!!! gotta do something (cough) between (cough) calls LOL

Old 12-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator

look the way i feel about it is this.... srobak had a bike, he joined the forum to share his ride and to be apart of the family... so now the bike is gone but he's still here, isn't that whats most important... the fact that even through he's with out a bike he's still very much an active member here? dude, your a family member, and it's not like we're gonna tell you to leave because you don't have a bike, that would be bull ****... so i say stay as a nominee.... this is for fun it's not like your running for president..... good luck bro... bike no bike your still a member....

Quick Reply: January Nominations!!!