Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Gotta Love Winter

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Gotta Love Winter

I am looking for a new Winscreen as well. Not sure what would look better. Smoked, Blue, or the Itanium I think it is.

ORIGINAL: evil636

hell yeah ! lookin goog big o

Old 12-15-2006, 07:17 AM

ORIGINAL: BigO

Thanks Evil. I also found out something when doing the dual headlight mods from SpeedRacer. If you are going to have the integrated Headlights and Taillights then you can not run the running lights in the headlight assembly. This will cause the rear running lights and brake lights not to function.
this is some good info, I was going to ask you about the running/turn signal lights in you headlamp assembly and why they are not on in the pics. I always wanted to add them to my bike to supplement the CA flushmounts that I have and also do the dual headlamps. Guess I have to choose one or the other...

Old 12-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I am working with Speedracer to try and get this figured out. I am also using regular 194 marker buls instead of the LED bulbs as I could not find them at the parts store. I will let you know more when I get it figured out.

Old 12-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Big "O"

Bro put that fasttrack/tollroads senser in yuor trunk, I do not even put the ones in my cars on the window. They will read fine in the trunk of the baike or the car.

Bike looks good too!

Old 12-15-2006, 09:00 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Big "O"

Bro put that fasttrack/tollroads senser in yuor trunk, I do not even put the ones in my cars on the window. They will read fine in the trunk of the baike or the car.

Bike looks good too!
Was wondering what that was, no tolls around here.

Looks great BigO, but winter is just starting what else you gonna do?

Old 12-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Yeah I work for a toll agency here in Colorado and that was the only place I could put it. I tried it in the trunk but no love on the reads. Already passed the loop detectors so kept showing up as violations. I am looking at getting a new windscreen as well just not sure on the color yet. thanks for the compliments all.

Prom I am not sure what is next. I may need to revisit the flush mount blinkers and see about getting some spacers since I don;t like how they where installed. Seemed to have little area for grip when mounting.

Old 12-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Working with Speed and finding out the right LEDS things are working better. I can now have the running lights and the Taillight/Brake lights on. Thanks Speed.

ORIGINAL: BigO

I am working with Speedracer to try and get this figured out. I am also using regular 194 marker buls instead of the LED bulbs as I could not find them at the parts store. I will let you know more when I get it figured out.