Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Street/Strip (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/street-strip-68/)
-   -   Good Weekend of ridin (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/street-strip-68/good-weekend-ridin-13831/)

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-16-2007 11:59 AM

Good Weekend of ridin

well it was a fun weekend for ridin. put alittle over 700 miles on the bike this weekend. road till 5 am on friday and then 4 am on saturday and then last night i cut it in early at 10 pm since i have to work today damn. but it was a good weekend. no one got hurt. no close calls. saw some experienced riders pull some stunts in a stunt lot. all in all it was a good time. did alittle backroad carving a quality weekend. i hope you all had fun and safe weekends as well. keep it safe

markmeinteil 07-16-2007 06:47 PM

RE: Good Weekend of ridin

You must have spent a few bucks on gas there! Glad you had a good time.[8D]

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-16-2007 08:56 PM

oh yeah spent a few dollars on gas. actually i got a free tank fo fuel so it wasn't bad but better then any car

Dragone#19 07-17-2007 02:20 AM

700 miles is a good weekend run. Congrats on a safe weekend.

zzrick 07-17-2007 02:52 AM

Good ride, I was sick this weekend and couldn't get out on the bike. But I hope to make up for it next weekend. PLus I've got the Kawasaki/AMA weekend coming up on the 27th-28th-29th at Mid-ohio, it's gonna be awesome.

Dragone#19 07-17-2007 06:02 AM

You running that run zzrick or spectating for that? Sounds kick a**

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-17-2007 10:35 AM

is that the last weekend of july. sounds fun id like to go since im only in cincy.

hoedogg 07-17-2007 02:47 PM

good times right on blk!!

zzrick 07-17-2007 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

You running that run zzrick or spectating for that? Sounds kick a**
Spectating, they say that it will also be the largest bike-related swap meet in N America. It should be fun just checking out all of the bikes and goodies. Also vintage race bikes, actually racing!. It'll be awesome. I'm generally not into older bikes, but I don't think I'll pass up many opportunities to go see any motorcycle race. They also have a day coming up for ROK members to use the track in August. I don't know if I'm a member, but I may become one soon just to get in.

zzrick 07-17-2007 02:58 PM

ORIGINAL: BlackNinjaZX6R

is that the last weekend of july. sounds fun id like to go since im only in cincy.
Where at in Cincy? I'm in fairfield.

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-17-2007 04:08 PM

i live in clifton. i am up in fairfield alot though i play rugby up there. yeah i think im gonna become a member of that as well

zzrick 07-17-2007 04:24 PM

Cool, it's nice to see another local rider on here, someone else to be jealous of all these west coast riders this winter when our bikes are all put away.

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-17-2007 05:13 PM

yeah it is nice to see another local on here. for awhile i thought i was the only one from cincinnati but glad to see another local on here. ive been hard pressed to find some kawasaki's around here man

zzrick 07-17-2007 06:32 PM

we live in "zukiland"

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-17-2007 07:14 PM

zukiland is that the name of an apartment complex or something. how many people do ya ride with on a regular basis

zzrick 07-17-2007 07:26 PM

ORIGINAL: BlackNinjaZX6R

zukiland is that the name of an apartment complex or something. how many people do ya ride with on a regular basis
Zukiland is a fictional place where everyone believes that gsxrs are the best bikes, and refuse to ever believe that any other bike could possibly be faster than they are. The cincy area (especially all ofthe dirtnecks up here in hamilton) have a really badhabit of riding loud-obnoxious harleys too.

I usually ride with 2-4 other guys that I have convinced to get bikes. Two of my bros, and some other guys from church. Of course...they all bought gsxrs!. I won't hold it against them though, Suzuki had better deals on bikes when they bought them, and we all understand getting the best bike we can for the cash.

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-17-2007 10:03 PM

when are you guys goin up to that mid ohio id like to go and i know some other bikers that would like to go as well. i know you said it was the 27th thru the 29th but we could get a big group goin it could be good times

zzrick 07-18-2007 01:51 AM

I think we are going to head up on Saturday, the 28th. Going to try and find a route that is as fun (back roads) as possible. I really hate flat spots in my tires. I'll keep you posted.

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-18-2007 03:04 AM

yeah let me know i got some guys that i just meet last weekend but thats who i rode with all this weekend and theyd love to come so keep me posted ill let them know though of the idea. and im a backroad carver so yes backroads would be great for me and so would they

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-18-2007 03:18 PM

do you have any idea on how much the weekend would cost up there. are there addmission prices i would assume. let me know i got a few other people intersted in going

zzrick 07-18-2007 04:08 PM

http://midohio.com/is the website. Tickets are $25 at the gate and that should give us infield parking according to the site. It looks like alot of the events are cruiser/vintage oriented, should still be cool though. They have all of the demo rides as well. The next weekend is honda weekend and all of the races will be then,thinking of waiting for the next weekend but I'll have to check with everyone else. It would be super awesome to see the ama races.My brothers will talk plenty of **** when (inevitably) either Mladin or Spies wins. I'll still rock some kawigreen anyway.

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-18-2007 04:32 PM

so are there no ama races this weekend. i heard about the mid ohio in the first weekend in august

BlackNinjaZX6R 07-18-2007 05:03 PM

hey let me know if you guys still plan on goin and ill check with these guys and see if they want to still go.

suwabara 08-25-2007 10:24 AM

wow.....700 miles. lol i would be lucky to put down that many miles in a week. with all the work and schooling that has been going on. i barely have time for leisure runs. its a shame, but glad to see someone else is enjoying themselves in my place[8D] stay safe and keep riding!

BlackNinjaZX6R 08-28-2007 02:31 PM

yeah sometimes i just get ridin and i just cant get off the bike its awesome i love it