Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

gixxer put in its place

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Default RE: gixxer put in its place

That's not surprising about the trash talk. LOL. Where I'm from, the "zuki" owners do love their bikes and like to trash talk. For instance, there are about 25 or so members in my motorcycle club. There are four Kawis ( two zx12r's, two zx9r's, mine included), two Hondas (one 1000 and one 954), two R1's and the rest are Busas, with one being bored out (this one is indeed the strongest bike of the club). All the Busa owners used to love to talk smack about having the baddest bikes on the block. The two zx12 owners are brothers and love to race. One is the prez of the club but he doesn't race his 12 anymore since he added a 240' kit to the bike but his younger brother still races his 12 and there's nothing he likes better than to take Busas out and spank them on a regular basis. He has years of riding and raceexperience so this gives him an advantage most of the time. I've seen him actually give aBusathe lead from a rolling startand still spankit. Needless to say, he's made a believer out of all the Busa owners in our club and they don't crow as loud as they used to.

So it doesn't matter about all the trash talk, just keep reppin' Kawi baby!!!

Old 05-28-2007, 04:45 PM
1st Gear Member

awesomeness, and good call on the inexperience

leasheda 6R around a track on my 250

Old 05-29-2007, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

it's cool to see some of the kaiws out there kicking some butt.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Definately got chills at the sign of wawa lol I am a jerseyite my self and we are trying to work up a kawi crowd where you at again i am down by LBI.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:04 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

ORIGINAL: likitysplit

yeah i get people in cars trying to race me but one day i pulled out of a light and noticed a red camaro on my *** so I said okay ill play.I shifted to first and nailed it not looking back until I hit third gear and he was still on my ***!!I was amazed he said he loves to race bikes!!according to him he can keep up with a 1000 easly until bout 135mph.that is a fast car.but as far as bikes ive only raced my buddy on his CBR600 witch i smoked him.
I use to be in a car club and one of the members had a nissan 240 with sr20 motor (turbo motor imported from japan). PLus he had extra goodies on there too. Well one day another member brought over his bike to the meeting and he was talking smack to the guy with the 240 from a roll the the 240 had him. It was sick
Well correction the Sr-20det, is the turbo model just throwing that out there though

Old 07-12-2007, 11:36 PM
1st Gear Member

close enough lol

Old 07-13-2007, 12:26 AM
1st Gear Member

If you still talk to him, i have alot of silvia body parts and a lot of sr20det internals

Old 07-13-2007, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

he works for nissan so he got it all

Old 07-13-2007, 03:34 AM
1st Gear Member

sounds awesome dude. Im glad that your bike held up for that. Thats awesome hopefully soon youll continue to gain expereince were you can personally shut that person up. way to go keep it up

Old 09-21-2007, 06:33 PM

I live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't really see a whole lot of crotch rockets. There are a ton of cruiser bikes around, but the only people that really try to race me are the local high school kids in their "racing" ricers. Now by "racing" i mean, stock everything under the hood, maybe a CAI, different color body kit or primed, and spray painted hubs... not to be confused with dubs. So... not a whole lot of competition when you're sitting on a liter bike and definitely no fun exceptifI feel I really need to punk one of them down . Plus, most of those high school kids are students at the high school i teach at... they will never learn.
The only cars that are even worth the gas to race are the actual hot rod mustangs, cameros and corvettes some of the older guys have around here.

Quick Reply: gixxer put in its place