Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

gixxer put in its place

Old 10-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Default gixxer put in its place

I have a 2002 zx6r which has been totaled then rebuilt sold. then dumped again practically totaled then rebuilt again. i purchased the bike aprox. a month ago. i have only been riding for about 2weeks. since i have been riding i have only made friends with gixxer people since there is not many people around here who drive kawi. so last night at the bar there was a girl who is always call my bike a P.O.S, a death trap , and that as is my bike could never beat her 2004 gixxer 600. she was talking alot of smack and i got kind of upset about it her calling my bike garbage. one of my friends who drives a gixxer 1000 saw this and challenged her on my bike. So we took it out to Wawa and they raced. my bike beat her gixxer 4 out of 4 times. she came back still talking trash. So we asked another guy who had a little more race expeirence to race her bike for her, cause she blamed the loses on her inexpeirence. This time around the gixxer lost 6 out of 6 times.......so although they all talk trash about kawi cause that is what they do. i know what my bike is capable of so the trash talk will never bother me again.

oh and for those of you who will question why i did not race myself , the reason is that i do not have a death wish , i have only been riding for 2weeks and i know my limitations. as far as letting him race my bike , he is a good friend that i trusted and the deal was if he dumped my bike racing it he would give me his bike till he either bought me a new bike or fixed mine..

KAWI BABY!!!!!

Old 10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: gixxer put in its place

Kick ***!

Trash talk only goes so far when someone can't back it up. You just need to know when to put the smack down!

Old 10-22-2006, 10:51 PM
1st Gear Member

That's an awesome story I am glad to hear the Kawi was victorious although not surprised my husband and I consistently take out Suzukis and other bikes on the strip.

Old 10-23-2006, 04:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Funny.
Usually people trying to race me are cars... and they can all do something unmentionable to themselves.

Old 10-24-2006, 12:06 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i get people in cars trying to race me but one day i pulled out of a light and noticed a red camaro on my *** so I said okay ill play.I shifted to first and nailed it not looking back until I hit third gear and he was still on my ***!!I was amazed he said he loves to race bikes!!according to him he can keep up with a 1000 easly until bout 135mph.that is a fast car.but as far as bikes ive only raced my buddy on his CBR600 witch i smoked him.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:47 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

oh and for those of you who will question why i did not race myself , the reason is that i do not have a death wish , i have only been riding for 2weeks and i know my limitations. as far as letting him race my bike , he is a good friend that i trusted and the deal was if he dumped my bike racing it he would give me his bike till he either bought me a new bike or fixed mine..
wise move on your part.
Congrats in being safe.

Old 10-27-2006, 04:50 AM
1st Gear Member

awesome story, im glad the s*** talker ate her words in the end, i guess they can always talk the talk but NEVER walk the walk

Old 11-13-2006, 06:06 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: likitysplit

yeah i get people in cars trying to race me but one day i pulled out of a light and noticed a red camaro on my *** so I said okay ill play.I shifted to first and nailed it not looking back until I hit third gear and he was still on my ***!!I was amazed he said he loves to race bikes!!according to him he can keep up with a 1000 easly until bout 135mph.that is a fast car.but as far as bikes ive only raced my buddy on his CBR600 witch i smoked him.
I use to be in a car club and one of the members had a nissan 240 with sr20 motor (turbo motor imported from japan). PLus he had extra goodies on there too. Well one day another member brought over his bike to the meeting and he was talking smack to the guy with the 240 from a roll the the 240 had him. It was sick

Old 11-13-2006, 08:43 PM
1st Gear Member

awesome dude.

Old Bridge huh. I read WAWA and i was like where's this dude from. Not used to seeing anyone from NJ in here. My 'rents live in marlboro, and i'm down there quite often.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:00 PM

Me and some friends were out riding they other day.. I have a 2007 ZX6R with a power commander and Two Bros. Carbon V.A.L.E slip on.. on guy was on an 89' GSXR1100 thats stretched and lowered with nitrous.. on guy was on a 2005 GSXR600 thats stright piped with a power commander.. and the other guy was on a 2001 ZX6R thats bone stock... they all took off in front of me and about 3rd gear i passed both 600's pretty easily and at around 150mph i was getting close to the 1100 but he backed off and well that was that.. i was proud of my bike and its only got 1300miles on it so i'm not sure if its completely broke in yet or not but it pulls pretty hard after about 8k rpm!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: gixxer put in its place