Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Sponsor Group And Special Buys (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/sponsor-group-special-buys-51/)
-   -   Chromewhore/Galfer line+pad combo special AGAIN! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/sponsor-group-special-buys-51/chromewhore-galfer-line-pad-combo-special-again-3827/)

sikanimator 05-06-2006 09:02 AM

Chromewhore/Galfer line+pad combo special AGAIN!

Okay I'm going to throw this out there. Galfer has extended their special pricing for me since I sold so many of these combo kits.

So here are the prices shipped - no group buys - just paypal me at store@chromewhore.com if you want to take advantage of this deal.

Send the total amount PLUS include your :

Bike Year
Bike Make
Bike Model
Color of lines you want
Which front pads you are ordering

Any color brake lines (2-line front brake line kit) PLUS Black pads for $115 SHIPPED

Any color brake lines (2-line front brake line kit) PLUS HH pads for $125 SHIPPED

You can add a rear line to your kit for $40.

ADD a rear line AND rear pads to your bike for $58!

Now the bad news...all the popular Kawi bikes around here take more expensive pads.

SO!

For 636 / ZX6RR / ZX10 / ZX12 riders and also Gixxer 1000 riders... The prices are:

Any color brake lines (2-line front brake line kit) PLUS Black pads for $120 SHIPPED
Any color brake lines (2-line front brake line kit) PLUS HH pads for $130 SHIPPED

Thanks... if you're interested - send an email to info@chromewhore.com or just go on and send the paypal to store@chromewhore.com with your info and I will get your lines out to you.

Thanks!

Take care,
J.T. Naylor
Chromewhore.com

frrogger1 05-06-2006 07:57 PM

RE: Chromewhore/Galfer line+pad combo special AGAIN!

hey how long will you have this price for....i want to get some but i am tight on cash right now

sikanimator 05-07-2006 10:28 PM

I was told "for the rest of summer" - well see if they change their mind hah!

Just let me know!

Thanks,
J.T.
Chromewhore.com

frrogger1 05-07-2006 11:57 PM

well if thats the casethen i might have to hit you up later on this deal.....hopefully they dont change their mind

evil636 05-16-2006 11:33 AM

hey jt, do they make a shorter rear line ? id buy another one if they did, mabey 2 inches shorter.

sikanimator 05-17-2006 12:24 AM

Hey Evil man I can get any custom size lines you want. They just charge $7 extra for custom lengths.

Let me know.

J.T.

sikanimator 08-07-2006 03:50 AM

Hey man what's up?

You bet... I can get a custom line made for you any color and any length... just let me know what you need! Email at info@chromewhore.com

evil636 08-07-2006 04:09 AM

hey man where the hell you been ? i had to resprt to e bay for some items. everything ok ?

txredneckmedic 08-07-2006 05:55 AM

i emailed him via the store email. I dont think he checks on here very much

evil636 08-07-2006 06:16 AM

i e mailed him too, never heard back.:(