Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

$1000 Ninja 650 rebuild video series

Old 05-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Default $1000 Ninja 650 rebuild video series

I bought a 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650 with only 200 miles on it (previous owner barely rode it, wife hated it, etc.) So I've been vlogging my progress restoring it using only premium parts, to maybe make it as good or even better than new. Here are the first three videos in my series, for any Ninja 650 nerds like me who love watching this sort of thing:

Episode 1 - Buying the bike (basically the intro to the bike and what the series will be all about):

Episode 2 - Getting the bike to turn on (hint: it took a little more than just a new battery):

Episode 3 - Emptying the gas tank and putting fresh gas in there:

Next will be how to do an oil change on the Ninja 650, as well as how to flush the coolant, and might even do a video on brake lines (but had some camera issues that day so... we'll see).

If you guys have any questions or want to know more or see something in particular plz leave a comment!