PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FOR SALE!!! Must sell....tragedy.

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Default FOR SALE!!! Must sell....tragedy.

Hello. First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Matt. I had my heart set on a brand new 06 Kawasaki Ninja 250 to have to ride this summer. About 3 months ago I began to scratch up some money and finally purchased the bike a bit over a month ago in the red color scheme. I have only rode the bike no more then 8 or 9 times. The bike has never been over about 7,000rpm's and I have strongly stuck close to the suggested break-in period for the bike. The bike currently has about 500miles on it. Since I was a new rider the bike was only taken on small roads, never in the rain, and never been beat on and is brand new! As soon as I purchased the bike I ordered a fender eliminator kit for it and also tucked the rear turn signals into the brake light assembly to make it look cleaner. These are the only two mods that have been done. I have absolutely loved this bike. However, in the past 2 weeks my mind has been changed; let me explain...
My best friends father Joe has been riding motorcycles for well over twenty-five years and about two weeks ago we all went out riding. Later on that night he went out riding by himself and the tragedy happened. He was cut off by an oncoming car and slid his bike into a telephone pull and fire hydrant. Fortunately he is ok, but he broke his leg in three places, broke a rib, and shattered his knee cap. He will be in the hospital and rehab for well over 2 months. He too is suggesting his son sells his bike too.
Next, we have two good friends at a local power sports store whom I have know for a long time. About 3 weeks ago, they both had the weekend off and each on separate occasions put down their bikes and passed away. These were some very hard times for me dealing with the loss and accidents of three of my close friends.
The reason why I am posting this is due to the fact that since these events have taken place I don't believe I will ever be able to get on a bike again. So I am posting my BrAnD NeW 06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r up for sale. It is red in color with the tribal pattern on it. It has about 500miles on it that are all within the rev. limits of the suggested factory break in. The only two things I have done to the bike are a fender eliminator kit, and tucking the turn signals in the rear brake unit. I walked this bike out the door at my local dealership only about a month ago for $3,379.00 with tax and title. Do to the fact that i still owe on the bike I would like to sell it rather then let it sit in my garage. I am asking $2,900.00 or BO. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at Choppster87@aol.com or call me at (419)973-3843 any time after 3pm. I am more than willing to answer any questions, and I also have a few pictures that I could send if interested. Thanks for the understanding everyone.