PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

KLX250s OEM parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 11:13 PM
1st Gear Member
Default KLX250s OEM parts for sale

I've taken a bunch of the stock items off my bike, most in like new condition. Model year 2007. I don't have pictures currently, but can grab some on request. All prices are whatever you want to offer!

The list:

-Front and rear turn signals. Taken off when new.

-Rear rack. Taken off when new.

-Rear fender extension. Has seen some use, but is totally functional and has the license plate light included.

-Left and right mirrors. Taken off when new. The LH mirror is a standard handlebar mount and will fit on any bike, but the RH mirror screws into the brake master cylinder so I'm not sure what else it will fit.

-42T rear sprocket. Has also seen some use, but the teeth are in pretty good shape.

-14T front sprocket. Has the rubber vibration insulators. Only used for a few rides. Teeth are in good shape as well.

-Stock muffler. Not a shiny chrome anymore, but no dents and minimal scratches.

Please email any questions or offers to chrisjj13@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking! -Chris

Last edited by cjcrashesalot; 01-06-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:36 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by cjcrashesalot
I've taken a bunch of the stock items off my bike, most in like new condition. Model year 2007. I don't have pictures currently, but can grab some on request. All prices are whatever you want to offer!

The list:

-Front and rear turn signals. Taken off when new.

-Rear rack. Taken off when new.

-Rear fender extension. Has seen some use, but is totally functional and has the license plate light included.

-Left and right mirrors. Taken off when new. The LH mirror is a standard handlebar mount and will fit on any bike, but the RH mirror screws into the brake master cylinder so I'm not sure what else it will fit.

-42T rear sprocket. Has also seen some use, but the teeth are in pretty good shape.

-14T front sprocket. Has the rubber vibration insulators. Only used for a few rides. Teeth are in good shape as well.

-Stock muffler. Not a shiny chrome anymore, but no dents and minimal scratches.

Please email any questions or offers to chrisjj13@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking! -Chris
For what year bike?

Old 06-17-2010, 08:36 PM
1st Gear Member

I am interested in the right side mirror if you dont mind splitting them up, actually, if the price is right ill take the pair cause my buddy needs a left side mirror. Let me know.

Dan

Old 06-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

It's right there man! LOL " Model year 2007" Just messing with ya, I'm usually the one not paying attention.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the mirror! Shipping was fast, dealing with this member was quick and easy!