Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Worlok misses you guys (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/worlok-misses-you-guys-20156/)

Worlok14 03-28-2008 08:58 PM

Worlok misses you guys

Hey gang,

I have been off line for quite a while because I have the job from hell! The project that I am on is trying to kill my engineering department. We have been overloaded to the max trying to do engineering walkdowns, answering RFI's, redesigning just about everything because nobody on the project wants to do their job.
The only reason that I get to post this is because I am home sick today. It really sucks not getting to communicate with you guys, I really miss that.
It looks like everybody is still around and a few cool members to boot and apears that hot_asphalt is entertaining everybody in my absence.
If winter doesn't get over soon I think I'm going to die................I want to friggin ride!

Take care my friends...........Worlok14

kx slaughter king 03-28-2008 09:05 PM

RE: Worlok misses you guys

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

I want to friggin ride!

join the club.....

the 4-wheeler club that is:D

evil636 03-28-2008 11:21 PM

join my club, its all about sunshine, bikes and half neckid women.

Dragone#19 03-28-2008 11:26 PM

The sunshine is just an added bonus. Half naked women, riding then a nice cool down of guiness

evil636 03-28-2008 11:34 PM

you just described my thursday.

EMS_0525 03-28-2008 11:54 PM

ORIGINAL: evil636

join my club, its all about sunshine, bikes and half neckid women.
sounds like my club but we do it in the dirt!!!:D

OMalley912 03-29-2008 12:00 AM

What's up Warlok? Long time. Sounds like the only clubs to be on. Bikes, boobs and ahh? Beer?

Worlok14 03-29-2008 12:34 AM

Yeah,
You guys definately have the right idea. I havent been able to get drunk and chase tail in a long time. When I do, it's going to be wild.
I'm readyto go to a Harley bar and start some trouble and maybe drown a few Harleys. As busy as I have been, just a 2 hour ride on my 14 would do wonders for my attitude. Sunshine and women would just be heaven.
I'm going to buy a house down south someday and buy another bike just to leave there then I'll have the best of both worlds. I like riding up north better in the summer but the winters just sucks like an electrolux.
Any way, it is good to hear from you guys and I will try to cook up a good story in the near future, I know you miss my stories, dont ya?

Take care my brothers..........Worlok14

Dragone#19 03-29-2008 12:41 AM

hahaha, be nice and keep your stories on my space or similar!

hot_asphalt 03-29-2008 01:53 AM

ahahah that's so funny, i told mr. edmonton that i'm on a kawasaki forum and we mainly talk about bikes and boobs and beer lol