Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   !!!!whorelok!!!!!!! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/whorelok-26017/)

JRock420 12-08-2008 06:16 PM

!!!!whorelok!!!!!!!

what up worlok,, just wanted to say hey lol.. havent seen ya around in awile, everything good.. cool I hope so lol I know im just board and fightin with the ol lady...

kawi750r 12-09-2008 02:57 PM

aren't you just the social butterfly today huh? harassing everyone on your friends list haha

JRock420 12-09-2008 02:59 PM

Yup lmao

deej 12-09-2008 03:15 PM

I guess I'm not on the list. :(......wait I mean :)

JRock420 12-09-2008 03:24 PM

haha I seen worlok on yesterday hoping he would see his name I just wanted to say hi lol im such a post whore lmao

kx slaughter king 12-09-2008 06:40 PM

i should have a ton more posts, but first my school blocked this site.. then i lost my internet privileges for bypassing the lock:D:D:D

JRock420 12-09-2008 06:43 PM

lol yeah that will do it haha

Will Shoe 12-09-2008 07:16 PM

I bypassed the lock twice but did it from other peoples login names :D

Worlok14 12-10-2008 01:12 AM

Yo " J ", I am honored that you would miss me. I am super busy at work and also busy in my personal life. In the last two weeks or so, i have moved a truck load of my household items from Indy to my new house in Oregon Ohio, and moved out of my corporate apartment. My life has been a whirlwind of activity! I am just wore out. I do check in as often as possible but it has been hard to find time.
Now I have found a lot of stuff that I want to do to this new house and have started on that as well.
But I love this new place! It has a large crystal clear blue water pond right behind the house, and a sun room to sit in that looks over the back yard. the pond has at least 30 large mouth bass that weigh over 5 pounds with crappie, catfish and bluegills.
I also have a 30 x 60 pole barn that is destined to be a hard core bike repair shop by next fall.
And it has a large attached garage that parks my four door Tundra with room to spare.
I cant wait to have some of you guys up next summer. It would be cool to have a whore convension here.
I even have an area in the back of the property where I can shoot guns! I love to burn lead man.
It is pretty far out in the country so when I raise hell, only one neighbor will hear it.
I will post pics if I ever get time to take any. Well anyway, I have been busier than a cat covering crap on concrete but it is paying off.
Oh yeah, this place has a large garden, and almost any kind of fruit tree you could want. It is the kind of place you could survive on if times ever really get bad. Now all I need is a bunker.........LOL
So, thanks for missing me Bro!

JRock420 12-10-2008 03:22 PM

haha no prob. lock.... Thats awesome you have your self a nice home. Im sure its tits.. Dude sounds like the perfect house to go skeet shooting (not that kind of skeet lmao) but yeah Im in to the whole skeet shootin I freaking love it.. And a nice motorcycle repair building thats freaking awesome