Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   WE HAVE MORE WHORES (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/we-have-more-whores-13606/)

firstninjabike 07-09-2007 03:07 AM

WE HAVE MORE WHORES

Well we offically have more whores we can name now. there are 3 whores that do not have a pwi name lets get to naming. those three sneeky whores would be

MaverickAus

srobak
and
Tremor38
Lets get some dirt on these ppl

Dragone#19 07-09-2007 04:35 AM

RE: WE HAVE MORE WHORES

Does not take long to find dirt on Maverick and Tremor! I think sro try's to stay on the clean side. hehehe

Dragone#19 07-09-2007 05:26 AM

deej! help us out here darnit!

firstninjabike 07-12-2007 11:40 PM

COME ON PPL ANYONE FOUND ANY DIRT ON THESE GUYS

deej 07-13-2007 12:35 AM

Dirt? you know about me and dirt, I don't like dirt. :D

mmi86 07-13-2007 01:17 AM

Deej how many times you clean the bike today?

walight01 07-13-2007 01:21 AM

whores yum!!

srobak 07-13-2007 02:36 AM

didnt even realize I broke 1k.

Well let's see - I ran from the cops the other day... found out afterwards I was clocked at 147. That was before I ran... I saw him - knew I was done - so I had to book. Didn't really want to go to jail. Stupid out in the middle farmlands tempting me! Bah. So... an ex cop who ran from the cops - there is some dirt. Only the 2nd time I ever ran - and the 1st I didnt know I did until after the fact - you guys all read that story.

More dirt... hrm... I once had sex on the hood of the squad car in the garage with the lights going... but that goes int he sexual misadventures forum.

I like hot latinas and asians... though that's not dirt - that's commendable! :D

*shrug* I dunno. Well - there was the time I got chastised here on KF for accepting a nomination for BOTM for my old ZX7 and a couple users got their panties in a wad about it... interestingly enough - I have not been nominated on any of the rides since. *shrug*

Oh well. Im sure someone will come up with something clever.

Nobrakes 07-13-2007 05:14 AM

Man, that's a lot of dirt, srobak. You should be easy.

Tremor38 and MavrickAus, on the other hand, are fine upstanding gentlemen. Not much to dig up on them I doubt, but just a few bits of information that may get those creative whore-name juices flowing ...

Tremor38 is from Japan

MavrickAus is from Australia

Tremor38 rides a d-tracker which is the SuperMotard version of the KLX250S

MavrickAus rides a KLX250S, but swaps out the dirt wheels for Motard wheels, switching back and forth - dirt - road - dirt - road ... identity crisis maybe?

Tremor38's bike has dyno'd they highest of any other bike in the KLX250 section - might be that pumper carb or maybe that awesome pipe on that bike.

MaverickAus is a stickler for quiet pipes, but just recently got a pumper carb

Both are very technically adept

Like BigFoot, both are elusive and experts agree that the few photos available may have been doctored

evil636 07-13-2007 07:56 AM

yaaaaaa whores WHORES !