Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

TGIF!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: TGIF!!

What a wicked weekend! Nice and sunny - not too hot but man did I ever get a wicked sunburn! Got out on the bike too! Went for a ride on Father's Day with my dad!

And I kept her rubber side down and shiny side up!

Old 06-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

sweet, sounds better then my weekend

Old 06-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

What a wicked weekend! Nice and sunny - not too hot but man did I ever get a wicked sunburn! Got out on the bike too! Went for a ride on Father's Day with my dad!

cool glad to see you had a great weekend..... i had a great weeknd myself..... of course i rode all weekend, i'll post some pics later.....

Old 06-19-2006, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

cool glad to see you had a great weekend..... i had a great weeknd myself..... of course i rode all weekend, i'll post some pics later.....
I would've ridden all weekend too, but ya know how it is.......the lawn had to be mowed, I had flowers and rasberry bushes (yummy!) to plant.

All in all, though, it was a good weekend!

Old 06-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

I would've ridden all weekend too, but ya know how it is.......the lawn had to be mowed, I had flowers and rasberry bushes (yummy!) to plant.

All in all, though, it was a good weekend!
nice.... working on your green thumb... and don't forget, making pie.... yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

rabbit pie? j/k

I haven't made pie in a while ----- maybe I'll have to make one. Strawberry sounds good to me!

Old 06-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

rabbit pie? j/k

I haven't made pie in a while ----- maybe I'll have to make one. Strawberry sounds good to me!
rabbit soup would be great..... lol lol lol strawberry pie, oh ya.... and pumpkin pie for mad kaw..... thanks blue, your the best.....

Old 06-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator

rabbit pie? j/k

rabbit soup would be great..... lol lol lol strawberry pie, oh ya.... and pumpkin pie for mad kaw..... thanks blue, your the best.....
Ahhhh shucks!!! Thanks MK! To be honest - I have never made pumpkin pie, I'll have to call my grandmother to get her recipe - hers is the best!

Old 06-19-2006, 07:34 PM

MMMMMM, Strawberries!!! I make a pretty kick *** pumpkin pie too. I have a great recipe for real pumpkin pie. Made the mistake of giving some to my neighbors year before last. Now I'm the pumpkin pie maker!!!! []

Old 06-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

rabbit pie? j/k

Ahhhh shucks!!! Thanks MK! To be honest - I have never made pumpkin pie, I'll have to call my grandmother to get her recipe - hers is the best!
ha ha ha ha your always welcome.... but ya, call grandma and get' er done..... lol lol lol

Quick Reply: TGIF!!