Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So some jackhole...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: So some jackhole...

yea know whats fun.... take a pair of channel locks and just pull out the valve stem out of their tires.... or crawl underneath and pinch the metal tranny line, just enough so the tranny is starved for fluid but it still flows a little.... it will burn the tranny right up....[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 04-21-2008, 12:45 PM
1st Gear Member

destruction of property is about as low as it goes imo - there is too big a trend in this country of people having no respect for other people or other peoples property. especially cars.destroying someones car is messing with their livelyhood (in most cases)

Old 04-21-2008, 01:45 PM
1st Gear Member

I would opt for something that causes great inconvenience versus actually damaging something. I would get a valve stem wrench and just back out 1 or 2 valve cores...just enough that the tire won't hold air. Most people don't know how to fix stuff like that and he'll have to take it somewhere to get it tightened. He'll probably spend a week airing it up every morning before that, which is a real PITA.

But don't drain his oil or pinch a transmission line. That onlycomes after he hits your bike or pushes it over.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:53 PM
1st Gear Member

I know... I don't want it to get to that point... which is why I had his car hooked in the first place. Too many times and too many people I know have already had their bikes knocked over because of stupid stuff like someone trying to park in the same spot like that. I think I got my point across.

This morning I was outside, getting geared up while the bike was warming up, and he comes outside and watches the ground as he walks to his car... doesn't even look in my direction. Good puppy...

Old 04-21-2008, 02:29 PM
1st Gear Member

lol - good man sro

Old 04-21-2008, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

If he does it again, just tell him that your going to stomp a mudhole in him then shoot himjust to make sure he has learned his lesson. Screw being a nice guy. If you want, I'll roll his car into lake Michigan. It does sound like you have it under control if he won't even look at you, thats a good sign. Most people that are real bad asses would not cower down like that.
Man I would hate to leave my bikes outside, have you ever thought about a storage unit or one of those apartment garages?

Old 04-21-2008, 02:44 PM
1st Gear Member

by "bad asses" you just mean confrontational people. they are the ones that get into yelling matches and get shot. the quiet ones are the ones that plot and scheme and get even in other ways.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Whoa...Warlock, first of all we don't shoot people just because they parked in our spot. And second, rolling some one's car into a lake will land you in jail, and third, and perhaps most importantly I don't think Sro wants to jeopardize his career or end up as Billy Bob's girlfriend in some Podunk (is that a word) jail somewhere. And being in Law enforcement, one place you don't want to be is on the wrong side of the lock down. I think you been watching to many Chuck Norris or Jean-Claude Van Damme movies. Actually you are reminiscent of the days gone by of Billy Jack.

Note to Warlock: You do know that the Terminator movies are not real right?[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

Just messing with ya bro Funny I never liked the term bro until I came on this forum a couple of years ago, and now it just seems to be the right word to use with all of you guys on here. I love all of you man!!![sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Right on Bro-dog!

Old 04-21-2008, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

The terminator is not real..........? Deej, you just ruined my day! That's like telling a small child that there is no Santa Clause. Your'e mean!

Quick Reply: So some jackhole...