Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

so off topic.. but im so stoked.. i scrubbed in for surgery guys!!

Old 01-25-2007, 11:28 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: so off topic.. but im so stoked.. i scrubbed in for surgery guys!!

LOL, FN is king midget poacher. My sister in law is doing the whole nurse thing, too much for me tho. I think she is done with school this year. I cant wait to get out of school.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Right on Apes
A cardiac message is kinda weird too. worst part is hearing the rib cage split while opening.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Prom

LOL, FN is king midget poacher. My sister in law is doing the whole nurse thing, too much for me tho. I think she is done with school this year. I cant wait to get out of school.
midget poacher huh? thats an amazing stage name.. this whole nursing deal is just to get me thru the door.. ultimatly im gonna be a physicians assistant so i can write out my own perscriptions hahahha dont tell eddie b that!! hahahah.. what program is she in? i bet shes got some awesome stories too.. what are you in school for?

Old 01-26-2007, 01:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

Right on Apes
A cardiac message is kinda weird too. worst part is hearing the rib cage split while opening.
unfortuanly i have yet to hear that sound [>:]but i scrubed in on a thrombolectomy.. i think i spelt that wrong.. but its basically a blood clot in your bloodstream.. we got it out thru the chicks arm.. it looked like her viens were dropping a duce [:'(].. and i couldnt stop laughing.. the surgeon threw one of the clots at the or nurse that was in there.. it was awesome.. so i take it youre in the medical field as well dragone?

Old 01-26-2007, 01:11 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Not anymore. Did the medical field for 8 yrs. Military.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:51 AM

oh sweet. what branch? im in the ARNG [:-]hahahah.. contract up in july.. the army is offereing to send me to PA school when i complete the LVN program.. but theres this cal state in our town that has the PA transition program for LVNs in 18 months [better then going active for MOS training in texas of all places[:@]] i love the military AND im learning that i actually love the medical field and i want to go back active but not in texas.. what rank did you top off at?

Old 01-26-2007, 09:23 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: aMFd

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

You're a sick, sick man.

But good for you!

hahhaha.. im a girl.. but yeah..
the doctor that was taking me around
told me im not right in the head
he thought i was a little too excited about getting to mess with the tumor
but i couldnt pass up the oppertunity..
i DID however have this urge to sqweeze it BUT i didnt
[okay.. now that was sick] [>:]but really.. i wanted to..
Oops! My bad. But you're still nuts.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

oh sweet. what branch? im in the ARNG [:-]hahahah.. contract up in july.. the army is offereing to send me to PA school when i complete the LVN program.. but theres this cal state in our town that has the PA transition program for LVNs in 18 months [better then going active for MOS training in texas of all places[:@]] i love the military AND im learning that i actually love the medical field and i want to go back active but not in texas.. what rank did you top off at?
If you are happy with what you have in the medical field, stick with it. If you get out of the medical, find a state that you can challenge the exam. I played Navy for my experience.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:33 AM

If you are happy with what you have in the medical field, stick with it. If you get out of the medical, find a state that you can challenge the exam. I played Navy for my experience.
oic.. youre the enemy [:@].. hahahaha.. whats with the military on military hate?! hahaha one of my bestfriends is in the marines and he gives me $hit all the time.. you were 8 years deep? you didnt like it anymore? im afraid im gonna turn out to be a lifer [&:].. it sucks cause of the crap thats happening in the world now.. but i dont see myself not in the military anymore.. i got 6 years in.. bring on 14 more!! woooo!!

Old 01-26-2007, 09:36 AM

You're a sick, sick man.

But good for you!

hahhaha.. im a girl.. but yeah..
the doctor that was taking me around
told me im not right in the head
he thought i was a little too excited about getting to mess with the tumor
but i couldnt pass up the oppertunity..
i DID however have this urge to sqweeze it BUT i didnt
[okay.. now that was sick] [>:]but really.. i wanted to..
Oops! My bad. But you're still nuts.

okay so i was in another surgery where this old guy had to get part of his large intestines removed.. and i REALLY wanted to touch it after the surgeon stapled and pulled out.. there was like a foot long piece of large intestine sitting in the bucket in front of me.. TEMPTATION at its WORSE.. i shouldve asked *shakes head*

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: so off topic.. but im so stoked.. i scrubbed in for surgery guys!!