Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So I worked this concert last night.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 04:06 PM
1st Gear Member
Default So I worked this concert last night.....

I work a lot of concerts in Little Rock, AR. I've been on a security team for 4 years. I've done security for James Brown, Saliva, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Slayer, Joan Jett, Nappy Roots, Mark Wills, SlipKnot, and just so many I can't name them all.

So Last night I'm working this small venue...maybe 1000 ppl. Breaking Benjamin, and Evans Blue. Don't get me wrong I'm used to getting hit on by guys...but umm these girls kept walking up and talking to me and I really didn't think anything of it because it happens at every show...people get bored between bands and walk up and talk to ya. Well this one chick (who was definitely a hottie....even tho I don't swing that way..I'm strictly di*%ly) gets just HAMMERED and walks up and just grabs my a$$....I immediately double up my fist and turn around and there she is all 5'4" 120 lbs of her and she is about to get punched in the face until I realize...OMG its a CHICK! Now I've been hit on by chicks before but women are usually quite a bit more subtle about things like that. I started laughing and just told her...."That was the only time you'll do that, I'll throw you out if you do it again." She then stumbled away with her friend. It wasn't just any old grab a hand full of a$$ kind of thing either...she was close to getting a handfull of something else too. It never ceases to amaze me what alcohol will do for people. That chick did NOT strike me as the kind to do something like that....ever! I was flattered tho cause she was definitely not lacking in the looks dept. And as usual I got hit on by a crap load of guys...drunk or not...I kept getting "HEY WILL YOU HANDCUFF ME?" I kept replying "Only If I get to kick the $#!^ out of you first!" They usually don't come back after that....however some won't give up. LOL

And just like always some people just can't go out and have a good time they have to be a jerk and I get to kick the crap outta them.
GOTTA LOVE ALCOHOL....INHIBITION INHIBITOR!

It was a great concert tho and I got paid so its all in a nights work. Tonight is bike night! WOOOHOOO!

Old 08-24-2006, 05:10 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: So I worked this concert last night.....

HEY WILL YOU HANG CUFF ME? ill be drunk tonight. its my buddies 21st birthday. im gettin him all liquered up at the bar where its gonna be mardi gra night. the ladies have to earn their beads. oh yeah

Old 08-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

Funny story......my bro quit working Dodger stadium because of all the idiots on alcohol. Said it was almost as busy as Rampart lol

I have never got it why some people get mean on alcohol, me I just get more happy lol

Old 08-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Very happy drunk here too!!!! But I must admit - I too am guilty of the wandering hands thing, but never, ever grabbed another chick!!!

Old 08-24-2006, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Alcohol will make you do crazy things. It made my wife throw her bra onto stage in a duelling piano bar. If only I had a camera to capture that. My wife is the quiet, intelligent type who's generous to a fualt. But you get a couple of appletini's into her and she turns into a wild WOO HOO girl. y'know the ones in the bar goin' WOO HOO for no apparent reason. lol

Old 08-24-2006, 06:46 PM
1st Gear Member

thats most women my friend

Old 08-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator

Oh yeah - I know the wild WOO HOO woman a little too well, she lives somewhere in me!!! I once flashed an entire car load of guys -thank god no one had a camera with them!! Many other things have happened too.......[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 08-24-2006, 07:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Hahah hey I never said I wasn't a WOOHOO girl...well cause I am. I'm a happy drunk. And yep take my clothes off if I'm sloshed enough. I have a Las Vegas story to go along with that statement.....heheh yeah evil a Las Vegas story! Ask pretty much any friend of mine LOL Never had any complaints about it tho. I did see something just really disgusting last night tho. This woman had to be 45 or 50 with a MAYBE 20 year old guy....OMFG it looked like he was kissing his mom. I'm not trying to Offend anyone in here (if that is the case). IT was freakin GROSS to see them all over each other. [:'(]

Gives bb a ^5...sing it sister I'm right there with ya!

Old 08-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

^ 5 right back at ya!!! I hear ya on the old lady and young guy thing, yuck!!!! Don't get me wrong though - nothing wrong with a little 'eye candy' Personally I like older guys - they got it all together, along with knowing exactly how to, ummm, treat a lady! You know what I'm sayin'????

Old 08-24-2006, 07:54 PM
1st Gear Member

[sm=exactly.gif] bb

I didn't realize it was Sunday but...

AAAAAMEN SISTER! [sm=hail.gif]

Quick Reply: So I worked this concert last night.....