Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Scamming the Scammer...Finger Mullet Style

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:36 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Scamming the Scammer...Finger Mullet Style

I Thought you guys may enjoy this.....I really can't take credit for it ..... it was done by a phishing bud of mine on my phishing forum.....but well worth the read. We can be a little ruthless on the phishing forums.

First the contact email

Tel:+ 27-73-299-0304
Dear sir,

I write to solicit for your utmost assistance on a business proposal that would be of immense benefit to both of us involved. I got your contact information while making inquiries through a business Trade Journal for investment purpose in your country.

Permit me to introduce myself. I am Ben Chuks Savimbi, Personal assistant to the late Angolan rebel leader Mr. Jonas Savimbi of Unita Rebels in Angola. I was sent on a diplomatic mission to the Republic of South Africa to purchase arms and ammunition worth
US$ 15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) and the money was properly arranged and delivered to South Africa by a diplomatic itineraries, a border post monitored by our rebel group.

On my arrival here in South Africa, I had a change of mind and decided to part ways with all the money under my control, following the facts that I had realized that we were fighting for the selfish interest of my late brother, the rebel leader Mr. Jonas Savimbi. Moreover, I decided to give peace a chance to reign for the emancipation of a new era in our country, Angola.

This money in the diplomatic luggage was deposited in a security and finance company here in South Africa for safety reasons and I intend to invest this money in a business that could generate an income for me, as I am no more in service to anybody.

Furthermore, I am presently seeking for political asylum here in South Africa, while making contact to see a way I can move this money to a foreign country where I could invest, as the country South Africa did not permit any investment by refugees.

I decided to contact you to stand as a foreign partner to provide an account where I will lodge this money into as the beneficiary. If you are interested in helping me with this transfer, I am offering you 15% of the total money and 80% is for me while 5% will be for any expenses that could be made in the course of this transaction.

There is no risk involved, as I have made every necessary arrangement for a successful transfer of this money. Always call me through the phone before sending me a fax through the number above.

Thanks while expecting your reply.
Best regards,
Ben Chuks Savimbi.

Now come up with a creative name and new email address lol "Captn Chester McGillicuddy" <captain_mcgillicuddy@yahoo.com .... also a ship name "Kittenpaw" and profession "Shrimper"...let the fun begin.

Ya also need a pic of yourself and documents

Make the Scammer hold up a sign and take a pic to prove they are real...lol

Make em fill out legal documents in Africa (costs money) and Fed ex em back. lol

Waste their time for a week or so.....show em a pick of when you were younger

A pic of your mother

Make them hold up a pic of the "Stickman" phishing forum joke ....and email it back..lol

Show them you have money and are ready to proceed with the transaction.

Then have a Lawyer contact him....legal like and tell him you were lost at sea..lol

With of course a newspaper clipping

Link to the actual email log .... if ya want to read it
http://www.captainmcgillicuddy.com/M...dy/Savimbi.asp

The homepage http://www.captainmcgillicuddy.com/M...dy/Default.asp

Old 12-06-2007, 01:46 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Scamming the Scammer...Finger Mullet Style

MR. Captain Mcgullicuddy lol.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:50 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Scamming the Scammer...Finger Mullet Style