Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   PWI... (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/pwi-20956/)

Tommy B 04-24-2008 03:26 AM

PWI...

I signed on to this forum for the 2008 Ninja 250R section for insight and mods for the lil' Ninja. I am a member of several other MC forums, but have never seen so many signature references to PWI. WTH is this about?

firstninjabike 04-24-2008 03:41 AM

RE: PWI...

HAHAH Well my friend pwi is a land of magical things the beer is the coldest and the womens nipples are the hardest. And the roads are the twistiest if you want them that way and we have the best drag strips and circet racing tracks. Its magical

Tommy B 04-24-2008 03:52 AM

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

HAHAH Well my friend pwi is a land of magical things the beer is the coldest and the womens nipples are the hardest. And the roads are the twistiest if you want them that way and we have the best drag strips and circet racing tracks. Its magical
I see you are in Charlotte. I'm in Fayetteville. I'm also retired, 52 years old and don't believe in magical things such as the coldest beer (it's in my refrigerator) and as for the womens's hard nipples...yeah, ok,and I know where the twistie roads are already...else I'd ride a Harley. Magic, huh? I don't believe in magic. Thanks anyway.......

stone_sour09 04-24-2008 05:36 AM

reading this thread makes me more glad that i am here.

firstninjabike 04-24-2008 12:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Tommy B

I see you are in Charlotte. I'm in Fayetteville. I'm also retired, 52 years old and don't believe in magical things such as the coldest beer (it's in my refrigerator) and as for the womens's hard nipples...yeah, ok,and I know where the twistie roads are already...else I'd ride a Harley. Magic, huh? I don't believe in magic. Thanks anyway.......

Well my friend i just gave you one of the straightest answers you will get on the forum. when the time has come you will relize what pwi stands for

Kohburn 04-24-2008 12:16 PM

PWI is just an illusive thing that nobody is allowed to take about directly. but you can find all the answers you need with the search engine. Everyone with a PWI refference went through it when they joined, wondering WTH is PWI? :)

The Wizard 04-24-2008 12:25 PM

I cant wait till I get to the place with the coldest beer, and womens hardest nipples and twisties and an open lot for stunting. I can only dream of such a place at this time

firstninjabike 04-24-2008 12:40 PM

you can reach there young paliwon all you have to do is believe and you can use the force to help guide you to become a post whore

Worlok14 04-24-2008 12:53 PM

If you dont believe, you will never have the shroud of enlightenment that surrounds you when you get there. I am on my way and I strongly believe in the mystical world of PWI. The closer you get, the more powerful your force becomes. One must have blind faith in the whore gods to reach PWI.

hoedogg 04-24-2008 01:41 PM

until then get out there and wash are bikes!! and no water spots. :D

ORIGINAL: The Wizard

I cant wait till I get to the place with the coldest beer, and womens hardest nipples and twisties and an open lot for stunting. I can only dream of such a place at this time