Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Notstock and Mad Kaw

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Default Notstock and Mad Kaw

In regards to my thread "Not really something you can talk to your buds about..."

Mad Kaw and Notstock... if you guys took my last comment as an insult, i apologize. It was not intended for either one of you and i did appreciate the comments you guys posted, i did ask for advice.... my comment was for srobak, regardless if others think it was unclassy, i felt it was necessary because tho i did ask for advice, i didn't asked to be analyzed.... telling someone that they are too young or simply unexperience because you feel like you know me are your personal beliefs, and with the stress that i was having, i don't need more negative feedback..... normally i turn to this forum for uplifting and a few laughs.... you guys and girls are all helpful, funny and generally good people.... i don't stand for negativity and will never, if u have personal issues or jus feel like dumping your pms on someone.... do it elsewhere..... i did close the topic but still got replies showing me that the obsessiveness to prove his last words was detrimental and i will not be dumped upon..... so as i said, i apologize to those of whom took offense to my comment, it was not intended other than to whom it was named...

Old 12-24-2005, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Notstock and Mad Kaw

****Are Freaking Studs**** lol

no offense here bro and maybe mk didn't read the whole thread and just caught your last comment. I here you and no problema, take it easy.

Old 12-24-2005, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator

hey bro i have no probs with you either..... i like the fact that your very up front with your thoughts, but i guess sometimes there are somethings that should just be kept to ones self.... i'm not trying to say you should keep your mouth shut... far from that at all... i was just expressing my feelings on what was said... i knew who that comment was dirrected to and i didn't feel it was called for.... but hey, you had every right to say what ever you want... so no worries bro.... i just thought i would throw my 2 cents onto the table.... have a merry christmas.... and good luck on what ever desission you make.....

Old 12-24-2005, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

[sm=icon_cheers.gif] you big stud!

Old 12-24-2005, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

[sm=icon_cheers.gif] you big stud!
thanks wingman.....