Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

New KF stickers on Bike !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: New KF stickers on Bike !!

I am checking on the colored ones as we speak!!! I left a message, and he will probably call back tomorrow..As soon as he lets me know, I will let you guys know how much on the coloreds....I think he said they were the same price. Let me double check tho guys.....

For everyone else who PM'd today, your stickers are in the mail !!! yes, yes, yes!! lol

Old 06-15-2006, 05:44 AM

Hey Big Rig count me in , I'd like to get 2 in Kaw Green if possible.I would like to use paypal,it's so easy.

Old 06-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Kaw, no prob man..... I should know thursday, tomorrow on the colored ones. I did just the white so far, because that what went with my bike. As soon as I find out on the colored ones, I will sure let you know man. Paypal is no prob.....

The only thing I can not do is change sizes. the sign guy said it would be a whole new set up fee for size changes. Why I do not know???

Old 06-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Hey, got word back on the colored stickers... They do run the same price. So, They are being made right now and I should see them on Monday. As soon as I get them in my hands, I will let yall know. Same price... $3.00 ea....

Kaw- 2 green
TX - 2 Red.

Old 06-15-2006, 06:56 PM

hey if you could get them in blue ill be up for 4, if no blue maybe black...otherwise just white.....let me know and ill shoot you a payment throuhg paypal

Old 06-15-2006, 07:58 PM

yea i will pay for one in green through paypal...let me know

Old 06-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

No prob Kawabunga....I should have the green ones tomorrow or Monday. I put the order in yesterday for them and it takes about three days for the turn around to have them made. As soon as I get them I will let you know man...

Frogger...I have not asked about blue yet. The sign guy said same price for every color. What color blue? A dark blue or light blue, a blue that matches your bike? If you can get me a color blue, I can see how close he can get to matching it.

The green ones are being done in Kawasaki Green.

So, everyone who orderd the white ones, those are shipped. The colored ones I should see around the beginning of next week. As soon as those start coming in, I will let yall know...

I still have some white stickers left....So, who ever needs white they can ship fast. All the colored ones I have to have made. They come in a sheet, 10 per sheet and I have to seperate them my self, so I am not stock piling the coloreds.

Now, I am sending these by old fashioned snail mail to help keep the cost down. So if someone wants them faster, then let me know.

You all know that when you get these stickers put on, you have to post pics, right!!!!! lol

Old 06-16-2006, 07:01 AM
1st Gear Member

what if we dont plan on putting them on for a while...hehe

Old 06-16-2006, 08:55 AM

hmm i didnt think about if i wanted a dark blue or light blue........ill shoot you a pm with the shade i have

Old 06-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

thats really pretty cheap since hes not making you buy a ton at a time!

Quick Reply: New KF stickers on Bike !!