Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Never buy Leo Vince exhaust (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/never-buy-leo-vince-exhaust-15968/)

Quad4_72 09-28-2007 07:23 PM

Never buy Leo Vince exhaust

So I ordered the full system for my 07 ZX6R and when I went to put it together they forgot to send the parts to attach it to the motor. Very frustrating to take the whole thing apart all the way and then have to put it back together. So I called them and they sent me the parts to link it up to the motor. Take the bike apart again, go to use the new parts, and they are not even close to fitting my bike. Not sure what parts the bike is for, but they sure as hell don't fit mine. So I had to put the whole thing back together again with no new exhaust. I payed 1500 dollars and the thing is just sitting in a box. Well I called them back up and they had no idea what was going on and did not seem sympathetic to the situation whatsoever. They didn't even seem to know what they were talking about.

Moral of the story, Leo Vince has poor customer service is very unprofessional. I suggest not to purchase products from them.

hoedogg 09-28-2007 07:49 PM

RE: Never buy Leo Vince exhaust

that sux sorry to hear it.

Notstock 09-28-2007 09:03 PM

Return it and go get the akrapovic

aszrael1266 09-28-2007 09:07 PM

Cant go wrong with arrow. I am going back with arrow for my next pipe for sure.

evil636 09-29-2007 12:37 AM

or even a muzzy ;)

speedracer138 09-29-2007 06:31 AM

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you call Sum of all parts and ask them to send you another exhaust? They seem to have good customer service and let them deal with Leo Vince. You shouldn't have to hassle with that stuff.

Quad4_72 09-30-2007 01:14 AM

ORIGINAL: speedracer138

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you call Sum of all parts and ask them to send you another exhaust? They seem to have good customer service and let them deal with Leo Vince. You shouldn't have to hassle with that stuff.
That is what I am gonna do if Leo doesn't send the right parts this time. They said they are sending more, we will see how it works out.

hicktown 09-30-2007 01:34 AM

i almost bought them too. **** em

meanstrk 10-01-2007 07:29 PM

I had no issues with mine.........

Problems like this happen though. The real key to success is how the company handles if afterwards. You say that they are sending more parts, so it seems to me that they are trying to resolve th eissue rather than telling you to piss off.

BlackNinjaZX6R 10-02-2007 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Return it and go get the akrapovic
+1