Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!!! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/near-death-experience-6765/)

WAX 09-19-2006 04:34 AM

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!!!

WTF!!! I got cut off so bad (driving 50MPH) that swerving and slamming on the brakes was barely enough for me not to eat pavement. It scared the holy sh!t out of me!!! This car ended up so close to me that I was able to hit the windshield with my hand to warn the driver I was there. My heart was beating so hard that I swear I couldn't hear anything. Damn that was close. If I wasn't paying attention I would have been side swiped and probably ran over by the car behind me. Being alive is your friend.

BigRig18Wheeler 09-19-2006 04:37 AM

RE: NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!!!

Yep..lol

And it will happen another 100 times.... Cagers do not pay attention. You got in a good mirror shot, right? lol

txredneckmedic 09-19-2006 04:48 AM

thats why i usually wear race gloves....let them pass then fly by and take off their mirror....their obviously not using it

BigRig18Wheeler 09-19-2006 04:52 AM

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

thats why i usually wear race gloves....let them pass then fly by and take off their mirror....their obviously not using it
+1

LMAO!! HEll of a way to put it TX :D

WAX 09-19-2006 04:52 AM

I think I cracked his side window...I hit it so hard my left wrist feels broken. I know when the adrenaline subsides, the pain will be much worse.

kali_ninja500 09-19-2006 04:56 AM

good to know you're okay!!!

yeah, sucks that morans get to drive and share the roads with good drivers!!!
i don't have my street bike yet, but i have always tried to pay as much attention to bikes as possible (maybe because I know I will be on one of them soon).... I even make room for the ones that pass by so they have more room by moving over a little!!!

kali_ninja500 09-19-2006 04:58 AM

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

my friend whos been riding for a long, long time has done this on numerous occasions to idiot drivers as he described them!!!
i'm getting some good gloves as well, and will use if needed!!!

Nobrakes 09-19-2006 05:13 AM

Glad you are still with us, Wax - sounds a little too close for comfort.

DevilGirl 09-19-2006 05:14 AM

+2 tx

Glad you are ok WAX!! A boot to the mirror does the trick too!! ;)

Knivez 09-19-2006 05:24 AM

ive had one of those.... i hit the side of a womans door so hard she dropped the cellphone that was obviously more important than my life out the window, serves her right