Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   My work got broken into... again. (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/my-work-got-broken-into-again-10076/)

markmeinteil 03-02-2007 12:09 PM

My work got broken into... again.

I got to work today and the first thing I hear from my secretary is that someone broke into the shop and stole the petty cash. I didn't want to sound too unenthusiastic, but this is about the 4th time it's happened in the year and a half I've been there. At this point, break-ins there are nothing to get all that excited about. My response to my secretary was: "oh, I guess this is your first burglary experience here isn't it?"

It sucks to have the place you're employed at always getting broken into, but what can you do? I think most of the break-ins are from transient hobos since we're so close to the railroad, and mostly out of site from high traffic areas. Oh well, it gives me something to write about.:)

EMS_0525 03-02-2007 12:10 PM

RE: My work got broken into... again.

Where do you work...... that sucks. Is it money out of your pocket or anything?

markmeinteil 03-02-2007 12:11 PM

Oh, the last time we were robbed, the robber stole all the candy bars from our vending machine! lol:D

markmeinteil 03-02-2007 12:12 PM

No, the money is covered. I work for a truck dealership.

firstninjabike 03-02-2007 02:19 PM

he stole all the candy out of the vending machines, what a horrible robber.must have been a hobo like you said.

hoedogg 03-02-2007 05:04 PM

i hate theives[:@]

firstninjabike 03-02-2007 05:13 PM

let your pandas loose through out the place,

DevilGirl 03-02-2007 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

i hate theives[:@]
+100 HD...I F'N HATE THIEVES!!! M(&%^$# F^&%$#@ S(* OF A B*&%$

MSR 05 6R 03-02-2007 07:10 PM

I cant stand theives.

Got broke into once. Found out about a week later that it was my "little brother" that I grew up with. Been 3 1/2 years. Hes still alive and unharmed,but Karmas a Bi+ch! He will get his.. Oh yea, bad thing is, his dad is a millonaire. No joke.

gotrice 03-02-2007 07:18 PM

[:@]I have had theives still my 04 ninja 636. Good new was i got it back, bad new was it was totaled. Only 1200 miles on her:( I also had a $1500 sound system stolen out of my car. All with in a yr. :( Bastards stole parts off of my crashed 636 also. Now that i think about it. I hate them there bastards also. I work hard for my ****, i dont take the easy way out and steal from other people. [:@][:@]Damn it, now im kinda pissed. Why did you make me think about it. LOL