Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

motorcycle personality quiz

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

This is what Igot:

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Aprilia RSV Mille
You scored 9 moxie, 1 zeal, and 8 pomp!

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

(Is it just me, or is the bike way more attractive than the bimbo in the picture below? --iocaine)

Old 06-29-2009, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Chicksta, where in the hell have you been? I figured since you got married, that your hubby has been keeping you off of KF...........heh heh
Have you been Roosterwhooped?

Old 06-29-2009, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

You scored 11 moxie, 3 zeal, and 9 pomp!
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself. Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

• You scored 11 on moxie, higher than 94% of your peers.
  • 34/100 You scored 3 on zeal, higher than 34% of your peers.
  • 94/100 You scored 9 on pomp, higher than 94% of your peers.

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 06-29-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigRig18Wheeler
I'm a ducati 996. lol

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.
Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

You scored 9 on moxie, higher than 85% of your peers.
<LI class=clearfix>86/100 You scored 11 on zeal, higher than 86% of your peers. <LI class=clearfix>90/100 You scored 8 on pomp, higher than 90% of your peers.
Baby, this is you exactly!

Here's mine:
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

You scored 9 on moxie, higher than 85% of your peers. You scored -1 on zeal, higher than 12% of your peers. You scored 9 on pomp, higher than 94% of your peers. No idea what any of that means.

Agree? No?

~Amber

Old 06-30-2009, 12:12 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Ducati 996

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused. You have a cool attitude but tend to go berserk when people do you wrong. You love to kick peoples asses when challenged.
Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

10 moxie

8 zeal

7 pomp

And by the way, what the hell is pomp? Oh, and I am not so sure what zeal and moxie is either???

Old 06-30-2009, 12:20 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Definitions of dat chit!

Moxie, courage and aggressiveness; nerve.

zeal, fervor for a person, cause, or object; eager desire or endeavor; enthusiastic diligence; ardor.

pomp, ostentatious or vain display, esp. of dignity or importance.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Moto Guzzi V11
You scored 4 moxie, 8 zeal, and -4 pomp!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by walight01
Baby, this is you exactly!

Here's mine:

You scored 9 on moxie, higher than 85% of your peers. You scored -1 on zeal, higher than 12% of your peers. You scored 9 on pomp, higher than 94% of your peers. No idea what any of that means.

Agree? No?

~Amber
YEP!! I agree! lol..that actually firs you pretty good. lol

Old 06-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dragone#19
hahaha, "what do you have in your wallet!"
not that much plastic! lol

Old 06-30-2009, 11:42 PM
1st Gear Member
Thumbs up

Chicksta, where in the hell have you been? I figured since you got married, that your hubby has been keeping you off of KF...........heh heh
Have you been Roosterwhooped? "

Well this is what happened to me the past few months in a nut shell. I met Ben, fell in love...thought he was the best thing that ever happened to me. We moved in together. He wanted to tell me who i could hang out with, how long, and what conditions, wanted to regulate whether or not i could work overtime. Got engaged, i said yes. Starts going into rages if i wouldnt give him sex, pulled out a gun twice, threatened me with pain b/c i broke up with him. Broke up with him, he drained the account, left me with over 1000 of debt, the house, and other bills. Soooo 2006 ninja 636 blue is for sale 5k and i work a **** load of OT to try to recoop here.

So boyzzz im single now! hehe

Quick Reply: motorcycle personality quiz