Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   the most akaward feeling in the world (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/most-akaward-feeling-world-20250/)

kx slaughter king 04-03-2008 01:54 AM

RE: the most akaward feeling in the world

anyone know where hotass is? im sure she'd get a kick outta this[8D]

OMalley912 04-03-2008 02:19 AM

Not sure. I guess she stopped yappin and got to packin' . Didn't she say she was leaving this forum anyway? I got lost in all the hub-bub.

kx slaughter king 04-03-2008 02:24 AM

naw.. deuce pissed her off, but she stayed. that was the inspiration for the selfless-whoring pics thread.

OMalley912 04-03-2008 02:30 AM

By the time I get home and check in so much has been going on....it hurts me head to play catch up.

kx slaughter king 04-03-2008 02:38 AM

haha, that sucks. i just stay with the popular threads:D

kx slaughter king 05-02-2008 02:19 AM

bump, because hotass is back. and because this is funny as hell.:D

Worlok14 05-02-2008 12:53 PM

I knew a guy in the Navy that had one of those experiences. He was in his apartment after duty and was taking a shower. Two of his buddies were in the living room waiting on him and they had all been drinking beer.
In the meantime his Dad, Mother, and Sister stopped by for an un announced visit. When Ray was finished with his shower, he came running out of the shower naked with a boner andholding his crank.He was acting like it was a gun and was shooting everybody in the room all the while screaming, Bang Bang, you're all dead. Then he noticed his family sitting on the couch?????????

toad1025 05-02-2008 02:09 PM

I would pay to see that!!! That's funny!!! :D

Worlok14 05-02-2008 02:37 PM

Toad,

Where have you been? Havent seen much of you around lately. Have you and Hubby been ridin? I should be in Indy for the whole month of June. Maybe we should all get together and ride!

kx slaughter king 05-02-2008 03:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

I knew a guy in the Navy that had one of those experiences. He was in his apartment after duty and was taking a shower. Two of his buddies were in the living room waiting on him and they had all been drinking beer.
In the meantime his Dad, Mother, and Sister stopped by for an un announced visit. When Ray was finished with his shower, he came running out of the shower naked with a boner andholding his crank.He was acting like it was a gun and was shooting everybody in the room all the while screaming, Bang Bang, you're all dead. Then he noticed his family sitting on the couch?????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy titty fukking shheit!!! wow.

thanks alot. now i have to clean the monster off of my monitor[:@][8D]:D