Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Made me want to kill him (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/made-me-want-kill-him-8550/)

BIG V 12-12-2006 03:11 PM

RE: Made me want to kill him

ooooooooooooooh dragon dissin one of the few 10r riders that hurts:(

Dogface Steve 12-12-2006 04:31 PM

.....I tell ya what;folks....in 1972;I came off a bike at 70 face-first...My helmet saved my life;and I vowed right then and there I would never ride wiothout one....I am from Michigan;where they have been beatin the dead-horse helmet law to death now for a good long time...I feel that anybody with a cycle endorsement and of legal driving age should be allowed the choice to use one or not...anybody under age should be required to wear em...Even in the states that allow helmet-less riding;I personally WOULD NOT ride without one-ever....

drummerboy01 12-12-2006 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: BigO

I would have to agree with you on that one Firstninja. Back in the summer I saw to many people out with no helmet riding sport bikes. I also had a buddy whose step dad totalled his HOG and was rushed to the hospital beacuse of no helmet. He was in there for 2-3 months before they let him leave. Lots of memory loss but he is still alive which is a good thing. I also saw alot of riders in shorts and get this flip flops while riding.

I agree with everything beiong said here but the flip flops and shorts thing. I have rode in flip flops and shorts and i dont see a huge problem with it. Yeah if i fall its more to get ****ed up but i thinnk that is not an issue

Dragone#19 12-12-2006 08:25 PM

hahaha, just had too!

BigO 12-12-2006 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: drummerboy01

I would have to agree with you on that one Firstninja. Back in the summer I saw to many people out with no helmet riding sport bikes. I also had a buddy whose step dad totalled his HOG and was rushed to the hospital beacuse of no helmet. He was in there for 2-3 months before they let him leave. Lots of memory loss but he is still alive which is a good thing. I also saw alot of riders in shorts and get this flip flops while riding.

I agree with everything beiong said here but the flip flops and shorts thing. I have rode in flip flops and shorts and i dont see a huge problem with it. Yeah if i fall its more to get ****ed up but i thinnk that is not an issue

All I am saying is that I would not do this. Sure I am confident in my riding abilities but I can not predict what the other person is going to do. So far so good on no accidents that I did not cause myself. Hope to keep it that way as well.

Kepp it safe everyone. enjoy the ride not the hospital.

firstninjabike 12-12-2006 08:37 PM

amen

Prom 12-14-2006 10:32 PM

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

amen
Unless there are hot nurses, but since that is an increasing rarity keep it safe.

Remo 12-15-2006 07:37 AM

Just plain stupid how peolpe would put their children in danger and not even think twice about it.