Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Default Last Night

Hey guys,

Last night two of the Harley dudes, ( less the one I decked last weekend ) showed up at my door. I asked them what they wanted and they said that they lost a coon dog near by and wanted to pass through my yard to get to the woods that runs down the side of my property.
I asked them why they would be coon hunting in this area when there are lake houses all around, and private property everywhere.
I had the garage door open and they were just dying to look inside. I told them that I would walk with them and help them look for their dog. I ask them what color he is and what was his name.
These dummies both tried to answer at the same time and came up with two different colors for this dog. They never came up with a name. This started my blood pressure to rise!
I finally said look, I doubt if you two would even know what a racoon looks like much less how to hunt them and that I think they are just casing my house and looking for stuff to steal. I asked them if it would be OK to call the police get a back ground check and would need to know their names and social security numbers.
They got really nervous and said that they would just leave and forget their dog. I had my brass nuckles in my hip pocket so I slipped the on my right fist and said, if you ever come here again, I am going to wear these out on you face, then call the police and tell them that you guys came onto my property and started harrassing me, and have been here before trying to case my place, and that I have video surveillance on this property to prove it.
I started backing them into a corner when they finally came clean and said that their bikes had been stolen at a bar close by and they were just trying to figure out where they went.
This really pi$$ed me off, so I said, are you accusing me of stealing your bikes? I told them that I am many things but not a theif, and that I take accusations like that seriously. I told them that those were fighting words and that they have two choices, either fight me, or get the hell out.
They ran like rabbits back to their car and took off.
Should I have thrashed them, or called the police? I actually just let them run away, I guess this is just the beginning of a kinder gentler rocketman. It felt strange to simply let them run away, and I may regret this for some time to come. Did I screw up or what?

Rocketman

Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Last Night

[sm=hiya.gif]

Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

put cement shoes on them boys and let them visit thier bikes[8D]

Old 11-01-2007, 05:09 PM
1st Gear Member

hahaha, riding with the fishes. Bet that harley cant outrun a shark.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
1st Gear Member

im just commenting on this page cuz im a *****

Old 11-01-2007, 05:19 PM
1st Gear Member

+1

Old 11-01-2007, 05:21 PM

I've been lurking here for awhile and I did not want to make this my first post, but this is driving me nuts.

Rocketman, you are so full of crap! Talk about an attention grabbing *****. Your stories are soooooo lame! I can tell a lot of these people just give you kudos and put up with you b/c fiction can be fun to read. But good god you are such a poser! I'm on other boards and have seen losers like you come, try and grab as much attention as you can then get called out and proven that they are full of crap and then leave or are banned.

I see you as someone who will likely be banned soon, depending on what the mods let slide here.

Get a job or do something useful with your time you loser. I can't believe how lame some people are.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:23 PM
1st Gear Member

well nice of you to come on board LOL. NIce entrace if i may say so myself. Who cares if he is full of sh*t i dont care. most ppl dont care. Its entertaining. Why dont you go back to lurking if your just gonna keep posting like this and you prolly dont even have a kawi

Old 11-01-2007, 05:24 PM
1st Gear Member

I would have thrown a Hadoken fireball at them from my hands and finish them off with a 15 hit dragon punch combo.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

your just as bad! chill out or you your selfmight be banned we don't like any s**t taliking here. so go back to one of your other boards if your gonna be like that
ORIGINAL: finkle

I've been lurking here for awhile and I did not want to make this my first post, but this is driving me nuts.

Rocketman, you are so full of crap! Talk about an attention grabbing *****. Your stories are soooooo lame! I can tell a lot of these people just give you kudos and put up with you b/c fiction can be fun to read. But good god you are such a poser! I'm on other boards and have seen losers like you come, try and grab as much attention as you can then get called out and proven that they are full of crap and then leave or are banned.

I see you as someone who will likely be banned soon, depending on what the mods let slide here.

Get a job or do something useful with your time you loser. I can't believe how lame some people are.

Quick Reply: Last Night