Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
block the IP
7.69%
let gotrice stay
92.31%
leave it up to patrick
0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

KAWSUCKS might be my fault

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Default KAWSUCKS might be my fault

Well fellow riders, Patrick just PM me and informed me that the flamers have the same IP address as me. Well since i use my work Internet service (via wireless connection), which uses a static IP which all 11 computers are networked to i would have to say the chance that the flamer is a fellow employee of mine. (note i did not say friend) I will find out at work tomorrow. I want to confront them face to face to see what they say. I have about 6 guys who ride, 3 are above the age of 50 so i doubt its them. I do have to honda riders. Ones a sportbike and the other is a cruiser. And the others are on harleys. So please dont be upset with me or think i had any part in this. This is the only forum i have found to be "down to earth" No BS, and you can talk about what ever is on your mind. I do appoligize for everything in advance. If it is one of my fellow employees i will let everyone know. Again, i do appoligize if i brought this crap to our forum. Please feel free to to vent in this thread. I guess its up to Patrick what to do. He said that he normally bans the IP of the flamer. So I guess i will take th burden off of him and make a poll of it. Either way it goes,just vote how you feel.

Old 09-02-2005, 02:59 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: KAWSUCKS might be my fault

Of course stay you have all ways had good feed back and seem to play well with others. LOL

Just try to clean up your back yard there. Let me know if you need any help, we will see how a honda rider likes being hog tied and than dragged behind a yamaha

Old 09-02-2005, 04:17 AM

Well Honey,this guy seemed to have a target on me. and I know that YOU love me [sm=Awwww.gif] Could he have possibly stolen your IP? He said someone on here hates me in particular and he was put up to giving ME a hard time. He mentioned Sniper a few times on my private messages but, I don't want to believe that he had anything to do with it either ! I don't want you to go [&o] And if it is you ....be prepared for the asskickin of your life!!!!! LOL

Old 09-02-2005, 04:23 AM

it's not your fault gotrice.. I'm sure we all want you to stay. We can figure this out... Once in the family you can leave the family.

Old 09-02-2005, 04:32 AM

You mean Can't leave the family unless he gets the "death kiss" and if you're on the God Father tip YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS......Ohhhh it's bad....it's bad LMAO

Old 09-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

it's not your fault gotrice.. I'm sure we all want you to stay. We can figure this out... Once in the family you can leave the family.
Dude LIL D, is right. it's not your fault. your part of the family. just forget bro. if it does happen again then i'm sure Shon would be more then happy to give you the "KISS OF DEATH".[:@][:'(]

Old 09-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Well Honey,this guy seemed to have a target on me. and I know that YOU love me [sm=Awwww.gif] Could he have possibly stolen your IP? He said someone on here hates me in particular and he was put up to giving ME a hard time. He mentioned Sniper a few times on my private messages but, I don't want to believe that he had anything to do with it either ! I don't want you to go [&o] And if it is you ....be prepared for the asskickin of your life!!!!! LOL
Hey shon gotrice said he is on a wireless network so anyone that has access to that network would be showing the same IP address.

Nice of you to be a good sport though. I think we all feel the same.

Old 09-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

I wouldn't worry about it gotrice - like everyone said - you're stuck here now! It isn't your fault. You never know though, it might not even be a fellow employee, I'm not sure about now, but not all that long ago, wireless networks were pretty easy to hack into - could be some pervert/moron in another building close by.

Old 09-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 09-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Hey, why do we have to be perverts!

Cant's say anything about hacking but when I am in the field I use and unsecured connection I can find.

Quick Reply: KAWSUCKS might be my fault