Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

JUST GOT CHASED!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Default JUST GOT CHASED!

well just got in and yes at around 1 am police started chasing me and my friends at 85 mph problem is i thought it was an ambulance so it stayed behind me for a while once i realizrd it was a police i took off at 140mph i was sweeping and the lights were bright but i just got home and their were no police here so im stuck and dont know what to do if they do show up tonight or in a few days i just started riding three months ago and i dont want to loosee my liscence need your advice[:@]

Old 08-06-2006, 09:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: JUST GOT CHASED!

Damn, that's not good at all![>:] If I were you, I wouldn't be riding around town for a while. If the cop didn't get too close to you, I would guess they couldn't read that tiny license plate on your bike.

Maybe you should ask Devilgirl. She's a police officer![8D]

More than likely, nothing will happen at all. If you live in a big city, the cops would have other things to keep them busy, other than trying to find a speeder.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:59 AM

thanks for the reply but the cops were behind me for 10 minutes before i realized it was the cops we were on a country raod not in my city we were on the outskirts i just made a split desision to take off but i gave him the chance to pass me and waved him by but he would not go so i just took of i was tired the just got off a 13 hour shift from work. usually we ttap the top of our helmets to let each other know there are cops but we were riding with people who are new and they did not tap the helmets and i was riding behind to be a nice guy so no one got lost and i think im going to pay for it

Old 08-06-2006, 10:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Wait a minute! How long were the cop's cherries on? Or were they on at all? []

I'm sure your hands are shaking, and you keep typing the wrong keys, but I want details!

Did the cop look something like this?

Old 08-06-2006, 10:33 AM

i guess the cops cherrys were on for a while im wide so i did not notice but my friend said they were on for about 15 minutes i dont know why he would not pass i did not know what to do or why the cop did not pass and pull us all over he just stayed behind us and did nothind idont know if he was calling back up or did not want to get into a high speed chase or what but when i put the throtle down he disappeared and a cat jumped in front of me at 200 kilometres an hour 65 mph is 100km herein canada i think trhey might come in a few days my friends told me to get another plat and say mine was stolen but i dont want the hasle[:@]

Old 08-06-2006, 10:33 AM

did u see my burnout i posted? LOL

Old 08-06-2006, 10:35 AM

i was tired and made the wrong desision like i said i worked 13 hours on 4 hours of sleep and i messed up i dont know what to do

Old 08-06-2006, 10:37 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BIG V

did u see my burnout i posted? LOL
Yeah I did! I also made a post on it too.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:38 AM

right on bro man im bumming out right know i just got my liscence three months ago

Old 08-06-2006, 10:40 AM

not even a full liscence yet[sm=boosign.gif]

Quick Reply: JUST GOT CHASED!