Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Josh going to Erion Honda

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Default Josh going to Erion Honda

Well just after we start dating, Josh Hayes, rider for Attack Kawasaki, signs a 2 year deal with Erion Honda. He'll be riding SuperStock and FX next year for them. So don't hate me, but I'll be wearing Erion colors next year. It's a great career move for him, and I'm being supportive. I'll still ride my Kawi, but when it comes time to hold his umbrella, I'll be in the black, silver and red.

Old 08-31-2005, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Josh going to Erion Honda

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

Well just after we start dating, Josh Hayes, rider for Attack Kawasaki, signs a 2 year deal with Erion Honda. He'll be riding SuperStock and FX next year for them. So don't hate me, but I'll be wearing Erion colors next year. It's a great career move for him, and I'm being supportive. I'll still ride my Kawi, but when it comes time to hold his umbrella, I'll be in the black, silver and red.
Hey that's racing, just be glad he has a ride. Hell I would even consider Suzuki if they would have me LOL

Don't forget to hook up the forum bro's and sis's with those garage passes when he comes to our towns.

Old 08-31-2005, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Josh going to Erion Honda

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

Hey that's racing, just be glad he has a ride. Hell I would even consider Suzuki if they would have me LOL

Don't forget to hook up the forum bro's and sis's with those garage passes when he comes to our towns.