Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   its me chris bugawan back from counseling (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/its-me-chris-bugawan-back-counseling-19535/)

teamthrottle 03-02-2008 06:54 AM

its me chris bugawan back from counseling

hey guys im realy realy sorry for comeing back and talking alot to leaving without notice so sorry now i have to catch up wit u guys how have u been people is everything ok i hope not until now people are still talking about dad .................................................. .................................................t hanx u guys are the greatest lol

anyway hope to hear from u guys soon
chris

deej 03-02-2008 06:59 AM

RE: its me chris bugawan back from counseling

Hey Chris, you do know that you have family right here don't you? I mean I have recently experienced something special in the support that all the members have given me and we want you to realize that we are here for you no matter what. That's what we do. That's what it's all about. Peace man.;)

Humbly yours.....The Deejinator

teamthrottle 03-02-2008 07:02 AM

yes yes i do know that and i thank all of u guys for being here for me it means alot truely so hows everyone been doing onforums while ive been gone

deej 03-02-2008 07:05 AM

Right on man.;)One day at a time, that's all you can do, that's all we can do.[sm=smiley31.gif]

teamthrottle 03-02-2008 07:07 AM

hahahahahahahahahaha ok lol how have u been doin then hope all is well

deej 03-02-2008 07:24 AM

Me I have been ok, doing a lot of remodeling on the house, we are going to paint the house this summer, getting ready to paint two bedrooms, and install a wood floor in the hallway and front room. Took all the wallpaper off the hall walls, man this home ownership is a lot of work.:D Plus I recently finished 200 ft of fence in the back yard. I have been riding some lately, and it finally looks like we are heading out of winter soon. What about you? How are you personally doing? How is the rest of the family, are you there for each other? Supporting each other is priceless. Well I have to get to bed, I got church in the morning, and its already 12:30 in the morning. Peace for now. TTYL.;)

firstninjabike 03-02-2008 03:50 PM

yo bro whats up

rocketrotary 03-02-2008 03:54 PM

What's goin' on Chris? Glad to see you're back. I was just wondering the other day where you disappeared off to. We're here for whatever you need. That's what the KF family is all about.

MeansGo 03-02-2008 08:54 PM

Glad to see you back man

teamthrottle 03-03-2008 05:45 AM

hahahahahahahahau guys r great im doing goodhow bout u guys
[align=left] [/align]