Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/its-fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay-3514/)

MIPLAYSTATION 04-21-2006 12:59 PM

It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!

Time to disconnect the moraphine drip and go ride....!!!!!!

ZX12Rider 04-21-2006 04:29 PM

RE: It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!

WOOHOO! God I love Friday! Especially when the weather forecast is prediciting a nice sunny warm weekend!!

littledevil 04-21-2006 04:55 PM

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] it's going to rain here all weekend.

See:

TOMORROW Considerable cloudiness with occasional showers developing into a steadier rain and cooler. Highs 46-53. Winds: East 10-15 mph.

SUNDAY Periods of rain, heavy at times with a few rumbles of thunder. Highs 55-60.

MONDAY Scattered showers. Highs near

gotrice 04-21-2006 05:01 PM

Hey lil d, looks like were gonna have to stay in and cudle by the fire. What ya say? Sound good? Ill keep ya warm!!!! [sm=guilty.gif][sm=Awwww.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]

littledevil 04-21-2006 05:05 PM

can we have chocolate covered strawberries? MMMMMMMMM

gotrice 04-21-2006 05:07 PM

anything for my lil devil [sm=Awwww.gif]

littledevil 04-21-2006 05:22 PM

are you going to feed them to me too? (now I'm pushing it) lol

and can we watch stunt videos all night? Oh boy this is going to be great.

MAD KAW 04-21-2006 05:54 PM

happy friday to all..... and for those who are blessed to ride this weekend please be careful.... and for those who are staying in and having strawbarries please be carefull..... lol lol lol have a great weekend all..... hey SHON where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRig18Wheeler 04-21-2006 06:00 PM

Friday!! It's gonna be a good day, tater!! lol

I guess the riding and the strawberries kinda go together, huh!!!!! lol lol

littledevil 04-21-2006 06:04 PM

Shon is a busy girl these days. She's busy doing others dirty work...Taxes.

I miss you Big Sis!

MAD KAW 04-21-2006 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I miss you Big Sis!
damb i miss her too..... [&o] speeking of missing people where the hell is mr. toad, and toad 1025

ZX12Rider 04-21-2006 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

I miss you Big Sis!
damb i miss her too..... [&o] speeking of missing people where the hell is mr. toad, and toad 1025
Mr. Toad is probably out riding the crap outta the 250 :D as for toad1025 - haven't heard from her in a while, I know she had quite a bit going on. hopefully all is well

056r 04-21-2006 10:28 PM

WOOHOO it Friday!!! yeah! oh wait i have to WORK :( oh yeah and its gonna rain so i couldnt even RIDE to WORK :( just shoot me LOL

MAD KAW 04-21-2006 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: 056r

WOOHOO it Friday!!! yeah! oh wait i have to WORK :( oh yeah and its gonna rain so i couldnt even RIDE to WORK :( just shoot me LOL
ok bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol[sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

littledevil 04-21-2006 10:47 PM

I'm goig to ride the cr@p out of my bike tonight, before my rainy, straberry weekend..lol

MAD KAW 04-21-2006 10:54 PM

I'm goig to ride the cr@p out of my bike tonight, before my rainy, straberry weekend..lol
nice have fun and BE CAREFUL, on both ventures.....lol lol lol

AirmanAllen 04-21-2006 11:05 PM

Friday was going great. I took off work early to be here when my new exhaust came in from the UPS man. He usually runs by about 4 so i got here at 3 and there it was a little sticker on my door saying he'd be back mon and i have to sign in person. My neighbor said i missed him by about 10 mins. Ohhh well guess it can stay stock one more weekend.

056r 04-21-2006 11:59 PM

Aw man thats some CRAP right there.

MAD KAW 04-22-2006 12:53 AM

dude that sux..... but hey at least you know it's there.....

Notstock 04-22-2006 01:04 AM

THAT SUCKS! [:@]

frrogger1 04-22-2006 01:06 AM

man i just got back from a ride with my buddies.....been so to long since my last actual ride.....had to get used to my bike again

littledevil 04-22-2006 05:10 AM

Ha Ha.. I know what you mean. My whole body was hurting the day after I was on my week this season...

50 Slider 04-22-2006 06:26 AM

that sucks about the exhaust. Hopefully I'll be riding all weekend (unlike others on the forum) and not hanging with my girl. Still kinda salty about her scratching the tank on my new 636 (it has 168 miles on it) so we got into a little argument which means no romance for me this weekend. Thats ok cuz riding motorcycles is just as good!

frrogger1 04-22-2006 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: 50 Slider

that sucks about the exhaust. Hopefully I'll be riding all weekend (unlike others on the forum) and not hanging with my girl. Still kinda salty about her scratching the tank on my new 636 (it has 168 miles on it) so we got into a little argument which means no romance for me this weekend. Thats ok cuz riding motorcycles is just as good!
just put it in the tail pipe :D[sm=drooldude.gif]

50 Slider 04-22-2006 06:47 AM

Good idea frrogger, I'll keep it in mind if she and I can't reconcile.....lol :) !! Just better not have the tail pipe too hot

lemac 04-22-2006 07:02 AM

my fridays not until mon my only day off sniff sniff......

BigRig18Wheeler 04-22-2006 07:04 AM

ORIGINAL: frrogger1

just put it in the tail pipe :D[sm=drooldude.gif]
ha ha ha!! but you gotta get 'er drunk first!!! lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/1248/63A13CB74A77467B9CAA4175364ABFE8.jpg[/IMG]

50 Slider 04-22-2006 07:12 AM

Bigrig, exactly how much experience have you had motorcycle "RIDING" ? just kidding, LOL!!!

BigRig18Wheeler 04-22-2006 07:25 AM

Bigrig, exactly how much experience have you had motorcycle "RIDING" ? just kidding, LOL!!!

lol lol ha ha!!! I keep that pic in my pocket, then when I get pulled over for DUI, I tell them that it's not me!! It's the bike!! lol lol

shon 04-22-2006 06:02 PM

I'm here........... :D!!!! Been really busy but I got to ride in to work for the past 2 wks!!!!! The only bad day was Mon. Was supposed to be beautiful all night.........YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I went out on my break @ 8pm and it was crystal clear and pretty warm. So I said to myself.........Self it's gonna be a nice ride home.Well someone up there didn't like me cause when I went out @ 10pm it was friggen raining [:@] with 16mph winds [:'(]. So I suck it up get on my bike and get ready to get wet!!!!!! Already had a wet ass [:@]. Fortunately the car behind me must have been a fellow rider cause he gave me plenty of space. I was getting blown around and couldn't see a friggen thing [:'(]. Every time a car came from the other direction It looked like pretty little stars on my helmet LOL. But I made it home unscathed and just a little wet. The only downfall was that one of my fag lights (neons) went out. I'll have that fixed soon enough though. I'll be back soon and I miss all you guys too!!!!!!!![&o]. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Everyone, talk to ya soon ;)

MAD KAW 04-22-2006 08:29 PM

say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!![:'(] you have neon on your bike?????????? baby!!!!!!!!! what are you doing?????????? :D ha ha ha cool send some pics i want to see....... lol lol lol:D

shon 04-22-2006 08:33 PM

They are actually blue carlight tints, I mounted them inside the front fairing and put a toggle switch by my panel. They are really subtle. you can't see em in pics. But it gives a really cool "glow" inside the fairing. It's not as gay as the neons.

AirmanAllen 04-22-2006 09:17 PM

Good news guys last night i called UPS and they told me i could come pick up my exhaust at their warehouse. I got in my truck and headed 35 miles back up the interstate i had just came down leaving work. Got to UPS picked up my exhaust came home and installed the exhaust and the licence plate bracket. Sounds just like what i wanted. By the way it's an M4 exhaust on my 05 636. I havent really had the chanc to take her out and ride yet cause it's been raining ever since i put it on. I'll get some pics posted soon and i'll figure out how to do the quotes so yall know which post i'm refering to better.

MAD KAW 04-22-2006 09:19 PM

cool glad you got it on.... all we need now are PICS.....

MAD KAW 04-22-2006 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

They are actually blue carlight tints, I mounted them inside the front fairing and put a toggle switch by my panel. They are really subtle. you can't see em in pics. But it gives a really cool "glow" inside the fairing. It's not as gay as the neons.
hey babygirl.... i still want to see pics... put the bike in the garage and hit the light and click away.... you know how you and i would do it..... lol lol lol

Dragone#19 04-22-2006 11:19 PM

Right on Airman, glad that you like them and finally got them.

shon 04-22-2006 11:48 PM

Oh yeah....right...........with me ON the bike right?????? ;)

BigRig18Wheeler 04-25-2006 05:21 AM

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=hail.gif] lol lol

MAD KAW 04-25-2006 05:25 AM

ORIGINAL: shon

Oh yeah....right...........with me ON the bike right?????? ;)
ok.......