Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I need to let this out...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Default I need to let this out...

[sm=rant.gif]
I got a call from my doctors office, well my insurance company refused my MRI referral. The girl from my insurance says, there is no properal cause for injure. I think I'm going to give a call to my insurance company that just bumped my payment up $24 more a month. I'll scan her a picture of my foot that is three times the size it should be and show her that it's been a month since my accident and it's still this size, also, I'll go visit her and squeeze her hand to show her the pain level I'm at for the past month and put her on freaking crutches for a month and maybe longer cause she's not aloud to put weight on her knee and foot till there is a injured determined. We know what's wrong with my knee, but dont' know what's wrong with my foot. GGGGGRRRRR

Thanks Everyone for dealing with that.
[sm=rant.gif]

Old 05-31-2006, 07:09 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I need to let this out...

that really sucks. Hope you can get everything straitened out!! untill then RANT ON.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:16 PM
Super Moderator

The insurance company's policy is to refuse anything such as an expensive MRI.

I paid for mine cash and then when it showed damage and it was able to help the Dr. they paid me back.

Raise hell and you will probably get it. They are betting that you will just go away because you were denied. Ask to talk to superiors ect and make some noise.

Sorry about the BS.

Old 05-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

that sux. i hope it all works out for ya

Old 05-31-2006, 11:52 PM

OK, I spoke with my doctor and she reassured me that they will give me approval by Monday because the Doctor is going to write a Plea to the isurance company. FFFFWWWWW. I thought I was going to have to visit good old Oxford.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

Cool, the MRI shows everything. Wonder if it can be adjused for just clothing

Old 06-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I bet the Doc will get it done.....

Hey NS, remember when Sony came out with the night vision camcorder, and it let people see thru clothes?? lol

Old 06-01-2006, 04:35 AM
1st Gear Member

good luck LD, hope evrything works out for ya...

Old 06-01-2006, 05:05 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

lild, if not just go to the emergency room every night untill your insurance company gives you the ok to get er done. i had to do that a few times with my insurance co. they tend to call me now when something big comes up.

hey big rig, where can i get this so called "nightvision" camera at ? e bay ??

Old 06-01-2006, 05:19 AM

Ohhh, Lil' Princess D... Sorry to hear you've managed to get caught up in the insurance nightmare... They don't make money by just paying out... Of course it makes life hell, and I think you've got the right idea. Make their life as hellish as yours until you can get the medical treatment you need. It's not like people go out and get a Dr referral for foot MRI's for the cool pictures...

The good news is the MRI really does show everything. A few years ago, my girlfriends ferret had a spinal bone growth... and there's a huge animal medical center at WSU, so we took a drive over there and they did it for almost free so that they could use it for education & textbooks and stuff. Didn't help the ferret much in that case, but you could definately see everything in great detail. Amazing technology...

So, hang in there... and use your good foot to kick some ***! I'm glad your Dr. is helping you out. Keep us posted...

-g

Quick Reply: I need to let this out...