Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   halloween crowd? (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/halloween-crowd-1435/)

Patrick 11-01-2005 10:17 PM

halloween crowd?

so, when i lived in pittsburgh, even in the ghetto, we always had huge crowds of kids. this year, my gf and i got about 25 kids, and my parents, who usually get 200+ only got like 55...anyone else have a thin crowd?

056r 11-01-2005 10:22 PM

RE: halloween crowd?

I know that gotrice and i were out riding yesterday and we didnt see too many people out.(just alot of traffic)

MAD KAW 11-02-2005 01:16 AM

the crowds are going to the mall now, to do their trick or treating.... gone are the days of walking through the neighborhood.....

Notstock 11-02-2005 07:14 AM

Yea probably had about 25-30 pretty slim.

We went to our church on Friday night for "trunk or treat". That is where everyone who wants to attend, parks in the church parking lot and decorates there trunk or rear of SUV and hands out candy. There were about 200+ cars easily, and the kids cleaned up.

Times be a changing.

MAD KAW 11-02-2005 07:22 AM

hey bro, whats up.... i like your new avatar:D

Notstock 11-02-2005 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

Thanks just hope I don't get outsed :D

You should be getting that letter soon can't wait to start installing, I was checking out the door panels today. Those pics you sent were awesome.
Thanks alot Ray.

Mike

ZX12Rider 11-02-2005 05:40 PM

We only had 10 kids - which is normal for where I am. I've talked to a lot of people and they said that they had a lot less kids this year than last year. A lot of them have been doing the "trunk or treat" thing around here too. Kind of sucks, its fun to see all the little kids dressed up.

MAD KAW 11-02-2005 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

Thanks just hope I don't get outsed :D

You should be getting that letter soon can't wait to start installing, I was checking out the door panels today. Those pics you sent were awesome.
Thanks alot Ray.

Mike

hey bro, that should be a fun project for you and your son.... but the thing thats most important to start with is removing that JIM BEAM cap from the back of your truck.... lol lol but on the serious tip..... lol lol that going way back... oh sorry... the biggist problem your may have are gonna be the front doors.... so ya have fun bro...:D

Patrick 11-02-2005 11:46 PM

it does suck...im a home owner, and my gf has a little boy..it sucks for him to go around and have the el-cheapos who dont hand out candy...[:@]

crash972 11-03-2005 05:55 AM

We had about 100. Not what we are use to. Good thing is I have a lot of candy left over.