Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   goodbye for now (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/goodbye-now-6748/)

walight01 09-18-2006 06:12 AM

goodbye for now

It seems that me being on these forums have been very hurtful to my wife. So i'm gonna chill out for a while see what happens. I really do love it here. i feel that were are all family and when thigns between my wife starts to bring you guys into the mix, its not fair to you all. DG, i'm sorry you were brought into this. you were a great friend to have that I could just talk to and relax with. I never lied to you or my wife and i definlatly never tried to sleep with anyone. I know you hate "internet drama" as do i so I'll end it here. have a good trip to vegas all and keep on riding safe.

wayne.

firstninjabike 09-18-2006 06:21 AM

RE: goodbye for now

cheat on your wife with us. granted we might not be as satisfing in bed. but i garrentee the convosation here better

txredneckmedic 09-18-2006 06:24 AM

yeah the conversation here would definetly be better..hehe

BigRig18Wheeler 09-18-2006 06:28 AM

Ya, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy...... lol

Take 'er easy man. GL......

Notstock 09-18-2006 06:30 AM

Family first bro, I hope everything works out okay for you and when your ready we will still be here.

I must have missed out on something dam it, can't be away for even a day!

DevilGirl 09-18-2006 06:39 AM

Wayne just for the record I sent her every pm you've sent me. I'm pretty sure I would have known if someone were trying to sleep with me....and you never even came close to even hinting about it. We never even flirted in pm so I don't know what gives. I flirt openly with EVERYONE in the threads...what can I say its just how I'm built. The most you did was check on me when Adam and I split up to make sure I was ok...and I greatly appreciated it. I'm not faulting you bro but I'm the anti-christ of drama....don't want it don't need it and won't do it..period. good luck with it.

txredneckmedic 09-18-2006 06:42 AM

Hey DG...if anyone has offered to sleep with you its been me...hehe...but we wouldnt be doing much sleeping

Nobrakes 09-18-2006 06:45 AM

Gotta take care of the home fires first, man - hope it works out and she understands.

DevilGirl 09-18-2006 07:01 AM

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

Hey DG...if anyone has offered to sleep with you its been me...hehe...but we wouldnt be doing much sleeping
THAT IS THE DAMN TRUTH!!.....and I love it! :D<<<<<<seeeeeee flirt OPENLY!

Dragone#19 09-18-2006 07:02 AM

wow, I agree with keeping piece with the fam first walight. You will always have a spot in the kf, so take your time.