Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Going to LONDON!

Old 10-13-2005, 02:39 AM
Default Going to LONDON!

So... I go into work this morning, thinking it'll be just like every other day... But no... My boss stops by and says that they need me to fly to London for 6 weeks to do some work. Starting MONDAY! Damn... I'm stoked. I had to dig up my passport and dust it off... I wasn't sure it was still valid. Good thing they issue these things for 10 years!

So... It's all happening so suddenly... I don't know what to think. I'm already wondering if I should try to take my helmet & leathers to rent a bike and do some riding out there. I'm not sure how much time I'll have... and the weather is probably going to be pretty crappy (like Seattle). But damn. What's a guy to do!?

Old 10-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Default RE: Going to LONDON!

Take the chance...... If you don't bring the gear you'll regret!!!! Smooches and hugs!!!! Have fun ya Blimey Bastard!!! LOL[sm=alcoholic.gif] and tip a few for me !!!

Old 10-13-2005, 04:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Woot! Real beer!

Old 10-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

take the gear and a camera... i hear the girls there like to take picture on anything... or the lack of....

Old 10-13-2005, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Mr. Toad

Woot! Real beer!
Hell yea, have a great time bro, hope you get some free time to play.

Old 10-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Have an awesome time! Definately take the gear - I'm sure you can free up at least one day to do some riding Take lots of pics too!

Old 10-13-2005, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

Take the chance...... If you don't bring the gear you'll regret!!!! Smooches and hugs!!!! Have fun ya Blimey Bastard!!! LOL[sm=alcoholic.gif] and tip a few for me !!!
That's Limey, (I am one..or used to be, anyway) although they do say bli'me a lot too...It's probably getting too late in the year to ride, but since you'd have to rent a bike, I'm sure you could rent the gear too, so I wouldn't worry about it. Can I go too, got some family I haven't seen in a while....I'm small, if you gotta large suitcase....

Old 10-14-2005, 07:02 PM

Definitely pack the gear!!!! You would regret it if you left it here. Man, sounds like a hella opportunity to see new things, meet new people and just experience a much more "open" culture. Have fun man, make sure you take PLENTY of pics for us!!!! Drink a beer for us all!!!

Old 10-14-2005, 07:21 PM

ORIGINAL: toad1025

Definitely pack the gear!!!! You would regret it if you left it here. Man, sounds like a hella opportunity to see new things, meet new people and just experience a much more "open" culture. Have fun man, make sure you take PLENTY of pics for us!!!! Drink a beer for us all!!!

I'll be interested to hear your opinion of 'real' Guiness compared to what we get here!!!

Old 10-14-2005, 07:42 PM

Good point petezzr. I have heard the tastes are phenomenal compared to the states.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Going to LONDON!