Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Getting dug out (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/getting-dug-out-18936/)

deej 02-07-2008 08:37 PM

Getting dug out

1 Attachment(s)
Well if some of this snow decides to melt at least I can get the KLX up to the loading dock. This was from 5 minutes ago.;)

Attachment 28139

klx250s_rider 02-07-2008 09:02 PM

RE: Getting dug out

My back hurts just looking at it Deej!

Kohburn 02-07-2008 09:18 PM

should have just backed the klx up to it and rooster tailed the show off the path

yoman1 02-07-2008 10:53 PM

Looks cold too!

Prom 02-07-2008 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Kohburn

should have just backed the klx up to it and rooster tailed the show off the path
Congratulations you just turned your bike into a snowblower :D

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 12:17 AM

Damn... lol...now I remember why I live in S Florida....just got back from phishin, 2 slot Snook in da well in under an hour and I was phishin in shorts, t-shirt and barefoot on my skiff....after the sun set no less and I'm already home postin;)

deej 02-08-2008 01:49 AM

Finger what language was that?:D I tried to keep up, but you lost me.[8D] Are you Cajun?;)

jperkins812 02-08-2008 02:12 AM

That reminds me why my family moved to the south, but we could do without the tornado's we had the other day.

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 02:13 AM

lol....makes sense to me ;) .... let me interpret

Damn, now I recall why I currently reside in Florida....I just finished fishing for the day and had a wonderful excursion. I managed to catch two legal Snook that measured well within the state mandated slot size limits. The Snook were placed in my live well on my boat subsequent to surrendering to my superior fishing skills. :D I managed to catch bothSnook inless than one hour of elapsed time after work.

Today I was fishing onmy boat wearing shorts, a tee-shirt and without shoes after the sun had set and I was not cold. Damn, Florida is a wonderful place to live. ;)

It's just after 8 pm, and the boat is already clean, two Snook are in the freezer and I didn't even start fishing untilafter work today at about 6:30 pm.

Questions...lol

deej 02-08-2008 02:15 AM

Thanks man, that's about as white as it gets.:D

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 02:25 AM

ORIGINAL: jperkins812
That reminds me why my family moved to the south, but we could do without the tornado's we had the other day.
I'm way south of you....where are you at and how bad did you get hit.....I saw the news and it looked bad.

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 02:27 AM

ORIGINAL: deej
Thanks man, that's about as white as it gets.:D
Well I understand ya r ethnically challenged ....roflmao

deej 02-08-2008 02:28 AM

Yea I saw that news too, I feel so bad when that happens to families, I wanted to cry when I saw the lady talking to the reporter. [&:] Be thankful for what you have while you have it, something like that could happen to any one of us. Hug your family, get your affairs in order, you never know.[>:]

jperkins812 02-08-2008 02:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

ORIGINAL: jperkins812

I'm way south of you....where are you at and how bad did you get hit.....I saw the news and it looked bad.
Luckly we live in the southern part of the state, and most of it went either north and south of where I live. We had wind damage and alot of branches down everywhere, but luckly the closest spottedtornado was about 10 miles south of me. I have talked to people I know that live down in northern Alabama that live only a block away from where the tornado hit and it is bad. I also free bad for Jackson Tennessee because this is the second time in a short timeframe that they have gotten hit with a tornado.

firstninjabike 02-08-2008 04:05 AM

we were suppose to get hit fairly hard with it in charlotte nothign but some rain and a lot of wind

wedge 02-08-2008 03:43 PM

lol....makes sense to me ;) .... let me interpret

Questions....LOL

so far- english; southern; and german is there another?

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 04:02 PM

ORIGINAL: wedge
so far- english; southern; and german is there another?
Conozco un poco español también. ;)

wedge 02-08-2008 06:32 PM

Sweet!
I'm going out on a limb here........
did you just say "little bit of spanish I know"

Prom 02-08-2008 06:38 PM

"I know a little spanish also" I think. I'm taking spanish right now and I barely know a word of it

firstninjabike 02-08-2008 06:47 PM

i know some "pizza spanish"

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 07:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Prom
"I know a little spanish also" I think. I'm taking spanish right now and I barely know a word of it
Close.....lol ;)

"I am familiar with a little spanish too."

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike
i know some "pizza spanish"

¡Dónde está mi pizza!......... ¡Qué el jode!

¡más rápido! .... lol... Por favor ;)

wedge 02-08-2008 07:53 PM

this is going to take awhile......... word/office translator :D

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 08:04 PM

If you use a translator you'll sound like one of those Nigerian email scams or Dell customer service :D

"It pleases me much to guidance you with your computer dysfunction"

Prom 02-08-2008 10:01 PM

Que es jode?

Finger Mullet 02-08-2008 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Prom
ue es jode?
to screw....ie What a screwjob or Im getting screwed

kx slaughter king 02-09-2008 02:12 AM

If you use a translator you'll sound like one of those Nigerian email scams or Dell customer service :D

"It pleases me much to guidance you with your computer dysfunction"
anyone sell things on craigslist?
the nigerian scammers on there are pathetic.

"i am interested in your item you are have for sale. i would like to buy it much. i have check for money to send to address of your homeplace. please ship item to 123fakestreet nigeria. i am much glad you did chose to deal with me. your reply is much good to me. hope to hear by you soon."

i sorta wanna kick them in the teeth.

Worlok14 02-09-2008 02:05 PM

Back to snow..........Deej, you need a snowblower with a ZX-10 motor on it. That was a hell of a snow!

Glad your getting dug out!

deej 02-09-2008 02:46 PM

Well actually that is just the 5 inches that slid off the 50ft section of roofing. But yes the snowblower thing sounds like a plan.;)