Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Finally pic of me AND my bike! lol (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/finally-pic-me-my-bike-lol-1157/)

shon 09-28-2005 07:52 PM

Finally pic of me AND my bike! lol

Here I am, not the greatest pics but, here ya go.

[IMG]local://upfiles/415/3FB561BF50A54C2B827B327A3B51B150.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/415/F2C9D959AFBC4F17A90790D96B76465B.jpg[/IMG]

BleedGreen 09-28-2005 07:53 PM

RE: Finally pic of me AND my bike! lol

nice shirt :D

shon 09-28-2005 07:54 PM

I know.. it's my fave riding shirt!! GO GREEN!! LMAO

Notstock 09-28-2005 08:00 PM

Hey very nice shon.

I am assuming though you did not post this in the Our Female Riders thread to avoid the clothing requirements. :D

JK

shon 09-28-2005 08:04 PM

Funny but, shouldn't I always wear my boots?! LOL

MAD KAW 09-28-2005 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Hey very nice shon.

I am assuming though you did not post this in the Our Female Riders thread to avoid the clothing requirements. :D

JK

nice one notstock... Shon, all i gotta say is "HOLY MOMMA" where do i order a signed 8X10...[sm=drlove.gif][sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]. please sign it, "TO MAY FAVORITE MAD KAW, ALWAYS YOUR SHON.. XOXOXOXO" thanks Shon your the best.... j/k

Mr. Toad 09-28-2005 08:13 PM

Meow! :D

BleedGreen 09-28-2005 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

Hey very nice shon.

JK

nice one notstock... Shon, all i gotta say is "HOLY MOMMA" where do i order a signed 8X10...[sm=drlove.gif][sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]. please sign it, "TO MAY FAVORITE MAD KAW, ALWAYS YOUR SHON.. XOXOXOXO" thanks Shon your the best.... j/k
lol i got one sentance to sum it all up for us MK. "whens the bikini bike wash?"

MAD KAW 09-28-2005 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: BleedGreen

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

Hey very nice shon.

JK

lol i got one sentance to sum it all up for us MK. "whens the bikini bike wash?"
ya Shon, when is that gonna happen at your house? and ya, always protect your feet. wear the boots. and by all means the bikini too......[sm=drooldude.gif]

shon 09-28-2005 08:53 PM

Sorry boys, it'll have to wait till next season. Got down to 40 here last night and I have my heat on in my house right now BBBBBBBRRRRRR!!!!! You guys might enjoy it but standing out in the cold in a bikini with a hose is not my idea of fun!! HAHA