Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   finally done! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/finally-done-6297/)

BIG V 09-02-2006 06:44 AM

finally done!

well im excited to say im finally done spending money on my bike i went today to buy screws for my fairings that i stripped and i left with a 2400$ bill. the bill was an acropovic evolution 2 exhaust and that was the final piece i needed to complete my bike to my standards. i just got my solo seat in the mail with my euro lights but they sent the wrong light so i have to wait another few weeks to get them. but in the last 5 months i have finished what i started! i got the ohlins dampner the power commander , frame sliders, solo seat, euro lights, now the acropovic exhaust and now im done spending money finally after i get her done and the mission is over. hopefully i will have 165 to 170 hp at the rear wheel.just wanted to post that becuase ive been on midnights and have not gone on here for a while and im excited[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

technophile 09-02-2006 06:47 AM

RE: finally done!

Congrats! The bike sounds wicked, and all that done in five months. I can't say I've accomplished so much and I've had my bike a year.

Notstock 09-02-2006 06:47 AM

sweet but if you think your finished your only fooling yourself, look at the binge you just went on, you need help bro.

LOL nice, evo system rocks.

BigRig18Wheeler 09-02-2006 06:48 AM

wassup Big V??? lol, I am thirsty again!!!!

Nice on the mods man....Are you gonna get her dynoed?

evil636 09-02-2006 06:50 AM

get some rims man, get that thing up to speed quick

BIG V 09-02-2006 06:52 AM

Rig i always got a beer for ya![sm=icon_cheers.gif] notstock thats what they keep telling me but i only put 200 down and im going to pay the rest in a few weeks and im serious for now im done and oh ya i also got the suspension done ot my own wieght and man does it handle better now i can finally hit turns faster LOL

BIG V 09-02-2006 06:54 AM

been working 7 days a week midnights so have not beenon here to much i seen that mk thing that hurt heearing that but have i missed anything else?[:@]

Notstock 09-02-2006 06:55 AM

ORIGINAL: BIG V

Rig i always got a beer for ya![sm=icon_cheers.gif] notstock thats what they keep telling me but i only put 200 down and im going to pay the rest in a few weeks and im serious for now im done and oh ya i also got the suspension done ot my own wieght and man does it handle better now i can finally hit turns faster LOL
i have heard it before, this is my last drink, my last toke, my last part OMG thats me lol

Your domed!

evil636 09-02-2006 06:56 AM

been working 7 days a week midnights so have not beenon here to much i seen that mk thing that hurt heearing that but have i missed anything else?[:@]

notstock came out of the closet :D

evil636 09-02-2006 06:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

i have heard it before, this is my last drink, my last toke, my last part OMG thats me lol

Your domed!

better be yo lass toke puff puff passs mother fu.... ok ill let you off on this one [8D]