Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

DFW area riders beware!

Old 08-14-2008, 03:06 AM
1st Gear Member

Holster on the bike? No way... strap it on your hip.

As the vehicle did make contact with you - it is assault - any way you slice it. Press the issue, and perhaps even mention to the detective that you want to the talk to the PA on your own, or get his/her name so you "can have your lawyer contact them about the assault charge".

Old 08-14-2008, 03:08 AM
1st Gear Member

I think I would have just hung way back and followed that guy until I found out where he was going, or with luck, where he lived. Then you deal with him when he is not ready for you. I have dealt with lots of punks like this and there is always a time when they are vulnerable.
It is always a pleasure to teach *** holes like this a real lesson, which makes them think twice about screwing with people they dont know. I am not telling you to do this because some people are not experienced with dealing with jerks like him, but that is definately what I would do. It takes time and planning but is very gratifying.
I wish I lived closer to the Dallas area, I would help you teach this guy a lesson.
It definately sounds like the cops are just trying to blow it off simply because of the fact that you are a biker. That really sucks! I bet if it happened to one of the cops, they would be all over this guy!
I beleive that our legal system is disfunctional in many ways! Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Last edited by Worlok14; 08-14-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:00 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Thanks for all the support fellow riders & members. Yeah, I keep thinking about how it could have gone if I followed him. One of us definitely would have been hurt or worse. Anyway, I contacted Internal Affairs and will deal with them in the morning. Hopefully it'll resolve something. I posted this everywhere I could and one of the guys I ride with sometimes is a cop I believe so I'm getting some feedback. I had the plate number wrong but corrected it in the original post.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:23 AM
1st Gear Member

This is in Texas, if the cops don't do anything than anything is fair game right? :lol: glad you're okay.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:37 AM
1st Gear Member

wow... im pissed off for you. like in melting the fibers of the computer chair to the *** of my simpsons pajamas im so mad. i have 0 tolerance for ignorant ********... but on the other hand im sorta glad that you're the one posting this and not a family member or friend. and srob, although the gun is a good idea (mine to) if it were used, by the sound of the way things are playing out... the cops would of called a gun attempted murder/manslaughter and speed would of gone away for a longass time.

what i'd do in a situation like that is follow them discreetly and find their house. come back a few nights later and steak their house out (in a car) wait til they're alone in the house and they come outside. at that moment, run up behind them, put them in a choke hold and stick a gun in their face then kindly remind them that bikers are people to, and you shouldn't fu*k with them. then use their face to put 15-20 nice big dents in their precious cage, pause for a moment, and make then apologize (whilst bleeding and in tears) then take one final blow (or 6) to the windshield and leave.

or if you were to take a non-violent route (aka non-fun) go to their house and do the following to their car/cars

loosen all wheel lugs
knife steering fluid (container) about 1/3 of the way down, so it still works, but not to well
carefully cut 2+1/2 inch hole in the top of the steering wheel (where airbag comes out) and stuff as many ""motorcycles are everywhere"" bumper stickers in there as you can.
seal hole w/ gorilla glue and a hint of colored electrical tape
follow around til an inevitable crash happens.

enjoy.

or... the simplest approach

just take their oil, antifreeze and gas every few weeks for the rest of forever

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 08-14-2008 at 05:43 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:40 AM
1st Gear Member

legal disclaimer: the views of "kx slaughter king" are his and his alone. you should not listen to, take advice from or act upon his ideas/thoughts/posts/words etc... if you do act upon anything he says or does (or types) you should immediately check into the nearest mental instution as soon as possible and ask for psychiatric evaluation immediatly.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats f'ed up speed, I think srobak has offered some good advice here...although worlok's plan might appeal to those who don't mind a little jail time :-)

Old 08-14-2008, 03:36 PM
1st Gear Member

kx, don't do that to anybody. not only is messing with peoples property an ignorant jackass thing to do and puts you down at the same level as the person you are doing it to, but several of them can be considered attempted murder.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:40 PM
1st Gear Member

put the bad guys away, don't become one.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Name:  100_5986.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  67.2 KB

Name:  100_5984.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  69.8 KB

Name:  100_5982.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  69.4 KB