Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   dealing with depression (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/dealing-depression-22344/)

aszrael1266 06-18-2008 04:38 AM

dealing with depression

people who get any type of depression be it from the loss of a close friend, family member, or break up how do you deal with it? I always try to keep up beat about things but with all that’s happened in the past 6-7 months its been very hard and I've found my self getting depressed a lot just wondering if any one else here deals with depression and how they deal with it?

kx slaughter king 06-18-2008 04:40 AM

RE: dealing with depression

lol.. i wouldnt suggest my method but i either punch things i know wont break or get really high and wonder off somewhere happier.

typical teen:D:D[sm=pimp.gif]

deej 06-18-2008 04:49 AM

kx be careful,that will catch up with you some day my young friend;)

deej 06-18-2008 04:50 AM

Hey Asz, Hang in there man, remember at least we are all here for each other.[sm=kissykissy.gif]

deej 06-18-2008 04:51 AM

Man I hate the forums, I have so much that I could post, but it keeps going to page not found.:(

kx slaughter king 06-18-2008 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: deej

kx be careful,that will catch up with you some day my young friend;)
lol, i wont live long enough for anything to catch up to me:D

Finger Mullet 06-18-2008 05:26 AM

Actually depression is not sumtin to be lightly dismissed......not sayin drugs are the answer.....but a good doctor is not a bad thing.;) A change of environment can go a long way.....hit me with a pm If ya wish.

aszrael1266 06-18-2008 05:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Actually depression is not sumtin to be lightly dismissed......not sayin drugs are the answer.....but a good doctor is not a bad thing.;) A change of environment can go a long way.....hit me with a pm If ya wish.
Yea I know getting into deep depression can get really bad.

Worlok14 06-18-2008 12:37 PM

AZRAEL,

Keep telling yourself that it will get better. It seems that everybody has bad streaks of luck and right when you think its never going to get better, it changes to good luck. Just know that this will happen and trust fate. Do not let it get you down. We are here for ya Bro!

Talca 06-18-2008 01:42 PM

I can not begin to imagine what your situation is, but i can say that when i was around 20 i began to grow my faith in God's love, and this helped me overcome an unhappy situation that i was going trough.I know you dont want to forget the people that you love, because that makes you who you are and the love that they gave you made you, so be strong buddy i hope that God's love fills you with happiness.