Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   The busa bash at the Dragon (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/busa-bash-dragon-3761/)

MAD KAW 05-04-2006 06:43 PM

RE: The busa bash at the Dragon

did you try creating a link for it?

Patrick 05-04-2006 07:06 PM

i didnt read far enougn down..i fixed your pic notstock

Notstock 05-04-2006 07:47 PM

Thanks Patrick. Hey how do I do that, I thought I floowed photobuckets instructions but obviously not!
So fill me in please.

mk, yea That is what I pasted into the original post, I cut it from photobucket and then pasted it into the body of the message. I suck[&o]

ZX12Rider 05-04-2006 09:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Thanks Patrick. Hey how do I do that, I thought I floowed photobuckets instructions but obviously not!
So fill me in please.

mk, yea That is what I pasted into the original post, I cut it from photobucket and then pasted it into the body of the message. I suck[&o]
Ummm you just left yourself wide open for some flaming! :D but I'll just step away and let someone else to the dirty work!!!

MAD KAW 05-04-2006 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: bluebird

So fill me in please.

Ummm you just left yourself wide open for some flaming! :D but I'll just step away and let someone else to the dirty work!!!

i'll step up..... hey bro, i don't know what your doing up on the mountain. but what ever it is don't bring it here..... lol lol lol:D

Notstock 05-04-2006 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: bluebird

So fill me in please.

I am wearing my flame suite guaranteed to protect me from any heat. But thanks.
What about the picture problem is there no one with info!

MAD KAW 05-04-2006 09:16 PM

not me not yet.....

ZX12Rider 05-04-2006 09:25 PM

I dunno, but if I post pics using photo bucket, I always resize my pics to 640 x 480 (standard web size for pictures) There are some free image editing software around on the net (try irfan view - I think thats what it is). Hopefully that'll help! Let me know how you make out, and yes I can be a computer geek every now and then!