Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

The beginning of the end?

Old 09-12-2008, 01:26 AM
1st Gear Member

It has been confirmed that if a black hole develops as a result of the collider experiment, the first molecular discharge from the earths core will exit in Derry New Hampshire. Where in the hell is Derry New Hampshire? Oh well, apparently it is not a very populated area since I have never heard of the place. I just hope that none of our members live there!

Old 09-12-2008, 01:36 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, youre funny...

although derry is the 3rd biggest city in nh.. so were only like level 7hicks

however, go over just one town in almost any direction from here and you got like level 50 everywhere you turn

Old 09-12-2008, 01:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Just messin witch ya Slaughter. I was wondering how long it would take you to see that post. On the more serious side, I doubt that a black hole could ever develop in solid matter such as earth. My theory is that a black hole could only develop in space where molecular particles and radiation can free flow and funnel into a vortice such as a black hole. It would be compared to water trying to form a vortice in solid earth, just wont happen. So therefore, derry is safe for now.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

i knew that from the beginning.... but was still skeptical.

between the last 5posts here im positive thats its 100%bs

HOWEVER! if it does keep flying witht he general public i will totally support the theory... i could definitely use that shiny jet black z06 sitting down at betly chevrolet downtown

Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 AM
1st Gear Member

It could possibly form a black hole but i highly doubt it. A black hole could form if when the particles collided, it was unstable and collapsed from its own gravity. But a black hole forms from stars or other massive objects (earth) that has infinite density.

Thats pretty much all i know. But i am pretty dumb. But i wonder what would happen if were sucked into black hole?

Old 09-13-2008, 05:23 AM
1st Gear Member

It could possibly form a black hole but i highly doubt it. A black hole could form if when the particles collided, it was unstable and collapsed from its own gravity. But a black hole forms from stars or other massive objects (earth) that has infinite density.

Thats pretty much all i know. But i am pretty dumb. But i wonder what would happen if were sucked into black hole?

Old 09-13-2008, 12:13 PM
1st Gear Member

black holes are made from collapsed stars and have tonnes of matter. even if it did make one it would be so weak it would be nothing except a dence molecule. like some lead or depleeted uranium.

ps. black holes are nothing except an extremely dence ball of mass made of only neutrons. that gives it a dencity 1,000,000,000's of times stronger than anything on earth. they think it will make one because (their prediction, not whats gonna happen) when the atoms split the neutrons will stay together and suck stuff into them. but it wont. maybe it will attract a few helium atoms, but not crush their quantum structure and start collecting trillions upon trillions of atoms to make a super dence neutron ball that will suck the earth into oblivion.

sorry, not gonna happen.

if you build a star and collapse it in a lab, then ill be afraid

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 09-14-2008 at 03:50 AM.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:08 PM
1st Gear Member

I know, but sure as hell would be cool. The miyan calender ends in 2012. But the Miyans counted years different than us. So really their calender ends Dec. 21, 2008

Old 09-14-2008, 03:51 AM
1st Gear Member

fu*k the myan's and their stupid calendar.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Idk who the myans even are.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The beginning of the end?