Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   April Fools Day (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/april-fools-day-112/)

ZX12Rider 04-01-2005 03:41 PM

April Fools Day

I love this day! Over the years I have played a number of great tricks on people. When the "recycled" toilet paper came out, we used to tease my mom and say that you never know what you might find on a roll. I unrolled the roll a bit and put a small amount of peanut butter on it, rolled it back up and waited. She was pretty grossed out. But it was hilarious!!

Anyone else have any good ones?

Zbike 04-01-2005 07:44 PM

RE: April Fools Day

None I can say on here:)

ZX12Rider 04-01-2005 09:17 PM

Oh come on now, there's got to be something.....

onewheel 04-02-2005 02:43 AM

I go though about 2 tubes of super glue on this day ;)

BabyGirl 636 04-02-2005 04:54 PM

Now...that's not funny. I HATE APRIL FOOLS! I'm always the one that gets the tricks played on. And I fall for ever single one of them.[sm=loser.gif]

Onewheel....if u say on thing about my hair color!......[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Violet_Vixen 04-04-2005 01:48 AM

I didn't get to pull any this year. Since I've yet to ride my bike without having the bf with me, I was going to email him and tell him I was getting my bike from the garage at lunch and taking it to work. Then an hour later, I was going to have the boss or the PD (friends of mine) to call him and tell him I had been arrested for racing . . .. a patrol car, LOL, and that I needed bail money. Didn't get to do it because he was having a really bad day.

Didn't get to pull one on my parents either. (A few years ago, seriously, I had a fiance move out of our apt and take EVERYTHING I owned. Just left me a letter.) So my prank was going to be to tell them that I came home and the bf had moved out, but since my bike is in his garage, he stole it. LOL Figured they'd hunt him down and since his day was pretty crummy, I didn't call them either. I was good this year.

I've been sneaky enough. The bf's b-day is later this month and I've got some things planned that he doesn't know about, plus a gift he's not expecting. (Can't say, he might be reading!)

onewheel 04-05-2005 02:29 AM

ORIGINAL: BabyGirl 636

Now...that's not funny. I HATE APRIL FOOLS! I'm always the one that gets the tricks played on. And I fall for ever single one of them.[sm=loser.gif]

Onewheel....if u say on thing about my hair color!......[sm=icon_beat.gif]

who me.. :) you just get picked on cause your cute :D

BabyGirl 636 04-05-2005 04:58 AM

[sm=grinangel.gif]Thanx, One Wheel [sm=kissykissy.gif]

crash972 04-05-2005 08:04 AM

Every chance I get . Grease your someones phone @ the ear piece. When they answer ask if they have ear grease. Done right it takes a bit for them to figure it out.

ZX12Rider 04-05-2005 03:24 PM

Remind me to never pick up a phone that you've been around! That's funny, I'll have to remember that one for next year!