Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

anyone know of some good anger control pills?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 04:45 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: anyone know of some good anger control pills?

ORIGINAL: JRock420

Marijauna lmao

yeah, i need ta find a way into my house and then drive 3 freinds home... all before getting to work in 30mins. what to do??? lets spark one up![8D][8D]

good idea

Old 06-27-2008, 04:45 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Merdox

LOL the only thing you need is to get your *** beat and mature some. After that you will probably be ok.
fbtw... beating is an understatement, and is the most common thing to cause anger/control issues once people grow up. both my parents got the living **** kicked out them as kids and now its their soloution to most things.... and what do you know?? ive become explosively violent and have little to no control of my emotions. so maybe, just maybe you need to take a step back and mature a bit.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

ORIGINAL: Merdox

LOL the only thing you need is to get your *** beat and mature some. After that you will probably be ok.
fbtw... beating is an understatement, and is the most common thing to cause anger/control issues once people grow up. both my parents got the living **** kicked out them as kids and now its their soloution to most things.... and what do you know?? ive become explosively violent and have little to no control of my emotions. so maybe, just maybe you need to take a step back and mature a bit.

LOL, I like you kx but I cut you a lot of slack because you are 16 and god knows whata dumb **** I was when I was 16. And beating the crap out of your kids is wrong but I got news for you spanking your kids when they need it is healthy and it teaches the kid respect. Now if I stepped out of line growing up I would get it, there is no doubt about that. So before you you think you know what you are talking about you need to step back and think about what you are saying. I have matured alot more than you and believe me when I say life will never be as easy for you as it is right now. (and this is all assuming you have good loving parents, god knows to many people don't)

If you want to discuss this more PM me.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:48 AM
1st Gear Member

meh, im fine over it... but its a bit of a toutchy subject with me cus half the time i get it for nothing, and im pretty snappy bout it.

and i dont question youre more mature than me, i just cant stand it when people are so loose about serious **** like that. your original post did get me goin.. alot.

Old 06-29-2008, 06:34 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Will Shoe

probably like 3, poor little kid.
lol, he's atcually 11... and hes a little douschefag. one of those "im the king of the world, up here on my pedstal" types. so sometimes i have to knock him back to reality