Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Am I out of my mind or do the molesters really come in people's homes and go through their closets ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 05:59 AM
Default Am I out of my mind or do the molesters really come in people's homes and go through their closets ?

Dear Member ofSexualMolesters Anonymous(just in case any of you happen to also be amember of this forum):

I am seeking to perform an undercover investigative report on the members of Sexual Molesters Anonymous, the support group for individuals who have a history of sexually molesting and abusing others through their methods of physical and sexual contact with others, the sexual stalking of individuals and/or engaging in Peeping Tom-esque, home invasions of victims of their sexual molestationand other such similar behaviors. While I recognize that this kind of behaviormay beconsidered acceptable in many cultures and societies it is generally viewed as perverse, abnormal and usually illegal behavior in most of the Western World.

Not having any prior contact with this world myself I was hoping that some members of SexualMolesters Anonymous might provide me with an entrée into their society that I might see and hear first-hand accounts of just what kind of illegal, perverse and abnormal sexual behavior members of the society engage in.

I assure any such members who will aid me in this quest that my aim is not to betray their identities or to cause them legal problems, but merely to obtain entrée to that world so as to share with the world just what kinds of abnormal sexual behavior are engaged in by others in this world so as to lessen the embarrassment and shame those non-members ofSexual Molesters Anonymousmight feel over their own marginally abnormal or marginally deviant sexual fetishes and interests.

I will appreciate any help any such member of Sexual Molesters Anonymous may provide me and assure such an individual that I will maintain the secrecy of their identity.

Best Regards.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Am I out of my mind or do the molesters really come in people's homes and go through their closets ?

I see that thesis dealt with first hand. wow, insane

Old 02-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Am I out of my mind or do the molesters really come in people's homes and go through their close

Weird, and usless post.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Default RE: Am I out of my mind or do the molesters really come in people's homes and go through their close

Well the responses seem to be of two directlyconflictingminds on this one so far.

Perhaps I'm better off sticking to practicing law and leaving the investigative journalism to the investigative journalists.

I'd've been out taking the Ninja for spin instead of posting that except that the roads here have an 1/4" thick coating off fresh ice on them at the moment and I needed a break from sifting through government forms.

I appreciate your sympathy thoughDragone, or empathy I guess isapparently the better word if you appreciate itfirst- hand.

And Deej, I'll try to come up with something a little more fun next time. I doappreciate the pics you've posted that me heart-sick for the N.W.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:12 AM
1st Gear Member

wow, thats just weird, and useless for a post.

Old 02-13-2008, 01:12 PM
1st Gear Member

wait wait - so are you posting this on various forums to fish for molesters so that you can do research?

seems a little bizarre. but i guess its more straight forward than goin all dateline on them lol.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:01 PM
1st Gear Member

wait, so theres an AA kinda thing for sexual predators?
lil' odd. but it is way to easy to get on that list... a senior at pinkerton went streaking at a footballgame lastyear, now hes labeld as a sex offender and on that map of people that are labeld of anything of that nature. i think everyone is to fu*king **** about everything and needs to back the fu*k off. as for jchris, good luck with your research... but i dont think theres any members here.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:05 PM
1st Gear Member

p.s. sorry for the mini rant, im just in a really pissedoff mood currently.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:26 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

Kind of reminds me of this picture and that show to catch a predator
Name:  onlinepredator.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  31.3 KB

Old 02-13-2008, 02:38 PM
1st Gear Member

Ummm...what?

Quick Reply: Am I out of my mind or do the molesters really come in people's homes and go through their closets ?