Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

again love problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Default again love problems

i posted reply for greeting but nobody read it lol so i wrote the same thing in new post.

i read post from nitrospaz and somehow it afects me cause i'm in similar situtation. i didn't cheat on my girlfriend. we are about a year and 2 months together. earlier she was cheating on me, i cought her few times. then we broke up...then again we were together...then broke up again. after my crash she was crying almost every day and she told me she loves me and she almost lost me for good. she told me she has changed and that she only wants and needs me in her life, nobody else...that she wants to spend rest of her life with me. but, why is she hiding her cel phone frome me and why when she goes out with her girlfriends she doesn't answer the phone when im calling. i don't know what to do. she gets mad when i insist to see her cel ph. and sometimes she lets sometimes she doesn't. 2 month's ago i read two text messages in her cel from 2 guys. she sais one of them is her ex and they stayed in touch and that's all. so, my kf family what should i do?

Old 01-04-2007, 10:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: again love problems

Get rid of the B i tch! It sounds like there's a constant distrust between the two of you. No relationship can survive and grow when based around the distrust of one another. If she is that afraid of what you might see on her cell phone, then how can you believe that she's staying true to you?

Old 01-04-2007, 11:33 AM

you r right. she is afraid when i wanna see her cel. i love her more then anything in the world but all this has no sence. i wish i could pull my heart out and trow it away so i don't feel anything anymore for anybody. damn love and damn heart

Old 01-04-2007, 03:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Barbar i know how you feel.emotions are a bitch. But that is why you go to a 3rd party for advice, we have no emotions in the situation, and we can think with a clear head. Mark is right. If there is no trust, then there is no relationship. And it might be possible the only reason she wanted you back is the fact of the accident. And now that you a better, she doesnt want you anymore cuz your still alive/dont need her to take care fo you. Females are evil.

Old 01-04-2007, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

Barbar i know how you feel.emotions are a bitch. But that is why you go to a 3rd party for advice, we have no emotions in the situation, and we can think with a clear head. Mark is right. If there is no trust, then there is no relationship. And it might be possible the only reason she wanted you back is the fact of the accident. And now that you a better, she doesnt want you anymore cuz your still alive/dont need her to take care fo you. Females are evil.
Why yes, we can be, but humans in general are evil, so [:'(]
In this situation, she isn't expressing feelings for you anymore or a willingness to be open and honest with what she's doing. Otherwise she would have nothing to hide. It makes me sorry to say it, but I agree with firstninjabike and Mark. Sometimes, a person might screw up in a big way, and realize just how much someone means to them, and persue avenues of re-establishing trust and making sure they never ever repeat it. In this case, that doesn't seem to be happening, so I recommend either giving her an ultimatum: no secrets, for real, if you have nothing to hide, let me see your phone, let me know where you're going, or just bail altogether.

Old 01-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

DTB There are more gals out there and ones how do not cheat!

Do not waste your time with people like this, once a dog always a dog and the quicker you move on the quicker you will get over the heart ache.

DTB now!

Old 01-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Well said notstock.....I would have to agree with you.

A relationship needs to be built on trust. Once that trust is broken, its hard to get it back, especially when one person seems to be hiding something.

I hope that all turns out good in the end barbar.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:07 PM
1st Gear Member

You are asking a lot of whys in your post....

And you know damn well you don't need to. You know the whys. You know the answers. You know the truth.

Take appropriate action - look out for yourself... cause clearly she is not... and nobody else will.

Best of luck.

Old 01-04-2007, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: srobak
Take appropriate action - look out for yourself... cause clearly she is not... and nobody else will.

Best of luck.
Well said.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

curb bait barbar. DTB and FTW [8D]not all women are evil, took me awhile to find one but its true.

Quick Reply: again love problems