I feel so ALONE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 02:49 AM
1st Gear Member

No prob! Really there isnt much traffic on this site when it comes to crotch rockets or other street bikes. Maybe somethin about a vulcan or older ninja but not much new stuff on here. I like reading all the newer posts and maybe even helpin out a bit if I can.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I enjoy this site because there's just a bunch of good folks; the kind I'd let stay at the house if they were riding through (and maybe ride with them!) Not a bunch of smash-mouth crap. I just enjoy riding; nothing stupid. I try to leave that to the "Darwin's" out there. (I've learned THOSE lessons!)

Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jeffzx9
I enjoy this site because there's just a bunch of good folks; the kind I'd let stay at the house if they were riding through (and maybe ride with them!) Not a bunch of smash-mouth crap. I just enjoy riding; nothing stupid. I try to leave that to the "Darwin's" out there. (I've learned THOSE lessons!)
Yea im very picky when it comes to joinin new forums. I browse first to make sure there arent a bunch of cry babies or bashing goin on. Some need baby sitters seriously. So far this a great site and im on everyday seein whats goin on. Good place for kawi freaks hehe

Old 09-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Seriously, I've found Deej, Drag, Hoedogg; the "regulars" on here, to be REALLY cool guys. Seen quite a few come and go, too. This probably is not a high performance site (i.e. fast-paced, latest and greatest mods, etc.) as much as it is a "clubhouse" for very SOLID riders who honestly care about helping riders with their bikes and staying safe. Maybe too "G" rated for the guys who think they're the next GP or Moto-X phenom (and crash their stuff trying to prove it!!) The regulars on here have EXCELLENT rider and mechanical chops. If you have the slightest long-term interest in bikes, this is a damn good site.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dang, KF is busted! lol

Glad to hear that you are feeling at home around here bleedngreen68. I got sucked in here with the same beliefs as jeff mentioned.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:32 AM

Here you go! This is my 2003 ZX9R F1

Last edited by MystikalAznEpic; 09-06-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I love the 'ol 9's. They still are/were brilliant commuter and sporty touring bikes. Too fat by today's standards for any serious competition, and don't have the cache of the bigger/newer/stronger brothers. Bulletproof engines, though. (...and also probably won't get stolen!!)
Looks good, Mystikal!!! Thanks for the pics!

Old 09-07-2011, 01:06 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dragone#19
dang, KF is busted! lol

Glad to hear that you are feeling at home around here bleedngreen68. I got sucked in here with the same beliefs as jeff mentioned.
Thanks! Dragone. Any place I can go to get my "green kick" besides bein at the dealership is great to me hehe.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MystikalAznEpic
Here you go! This is my 2003 ZX9R F1

Very sweet! A young woman (college student) came into our dealership drivin a zx9, same body style as yers mystikal. It was yellow. Very hot bike and very hott woman hehe.

Old 10-21-2011, 05:18 AM
1st Gear Member

I have one for sale. Its a 98, well just the frame. I had an 03 and crashed it bu got an older frame, modified it to fit the 03 swing arm and suspension. Every thing on the bike is 03. If i knew how to post a pic i would, but you can see it in my profile picks. I took the bike to Deals Gap this summer and it did wonderful. Top heavy but lots of power out of the corners. Those 600's ate me up in the turns but i powered up to them no problem. You can look in the off topic section where i have it listed and all the mods etc.

Quick Reply: I feel so ALONE!!!!!